ℑℑ. 𝔓𝔬𝔢 ℭ𝔲𝔭 𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰

(A/n: adding three teacher oc's, you'll see later)

S/c: second favorite color

(Short Third P.O.V)

You woke up to your alarm blaring, you once again wake up in sweat due to your on going nightmares.

You glanced over to Enid, who was still asleep. You decide to take a shower.

*short time-skip*

Once you were finished taking your shower, you got dressed in your Nevermore uniform. Instead of the bright uniform, yours had a royal blue rather than the bright blue, it also had black stripes. For your accessary (that was your design choice for the uniform) was a black and s/c cloak. The cloak had a witches like hood attached (think of the harry potter's cloak).

When you got dressed, you woke up Enid.

"Oh, Enid!" You exclaimed, jumping on her bed. "It's time to get up!"

You heard Enid groan. After about 20 seconds, she got up.

"Whyy?" She complains.

"It's the first full day of school, so go get dressed!"

"Fine."

Enid then went and took her shower.

While Enid did that, you brushed your hair.

*another time-skip*

You heard a knock at the door, and a piece of parchment slides under the door.

Picking up the parchment it reads:

 ————————————————————

Y/n and Enid,

As Principal Weems have said yesterday during dinner, she has asked the dorm heads to gather their students some time today for Poe Cup Preparations. This means going over the history of the Poe Cup, the rules, and picking out one Edgar Allen Poe short story to use as the canoe's painted inspiration.

Ophelia Hall is meeting in my Observatory after school.

Hope to see you there!

Dorm Mom,

Miss Marilyn Thornhill

———————————————————

Once you finished reading Enid was all dressed and was standing behind you.

 (Y/N P.O.V)

"Enid, we have Poe Cup Preparations today after school in Miss Thornhill's Observatory."

"Ok!" She smiled.

I got out a snack and started eating it.

"Let's go to our classes now."

We then went to our classes. Nevermore has some of the normie's classes here as well as our normal classes like botanical science, our kind of physical education which includes fencing. Including some magic classes for people like me to take. We can have one or two normie classes. I chose to take criminology and psychology. I had these two classes everyday, back to back.

Today was my criminology class, Enid has photography. She decided to take photography to have something in common with me and to bond over photography. Enid doesn't understand why I decided to take criminology and psychology, I told her that I find catching criminals and killers interesting, fun, and exciting. I told her that psychology is entwined with criminology, knowing how the brain works and what made the killers tick.