Masato Is Serious About Making Money!

Start from the beginning

Akatsuki: Huh? Um, I'm a boy, you know.

Children: Yeah, yeah. You're funny.

Lyrule looks up at Tsukasa. 

Lyrule: You've all really been a huge help. Everyone in the village is really happy to have you, too.

Tsukasa: No, we're the ones who should be thanking you for all your help. We're merely doing what little each of us can

Akatsuki show five chicks on his head, shoulders, and hands, and then smoke and confetti burst and blue chicks became fully matured chickens.

Tsukasa: To repay this village for the kindness it has shown us.

Keine teaches the women of the village embroidery. Aoi chopped firewood and the men watching her applaud. Takeru was helping hunters track down animals to hunt and they were impressed with his tracking skills.

Tsukasa: It's our general consensus that we'd like to be of use to you all.

Ringo was in a ruin with her project as an inventor.

With Bearabbit helping her.

Tsukasa and Lyurle were in a food house with eggs in a bowl.

Tsukasa: So I'll work diligently to make more mayonnaise again today.

Lyrule: It's not just the mayonnaise. You've taught us a lot of new recipes, making it so much more fun to cook!

She then turns to the corner.

Lyrule: But that said... We'll run out of salt and wheat flour soon.

Tsukasa: You don't need to worry. The Merchant and Shinobu went with Elch when he headed into town to prepare for the winter. I'm sure we'll receive the necessary goods soon.

Lyrule: I just hope Elch is getting along with those two.

Flashback shows the night when Elch lashed out at the high school prodigies.

Winona: He can be really stubborn. I wonder who he got it from.

Lyrule: Oh, Winona.

Winona: He acts that way toward all of you because of his position as our treasurer. 

Tsukasa mixes the ingredients to make mayonnaise.

Winona: He's trying really hard to ensure that everyone in the village is well-fed, but things aren't looking too good. It's all due to that Jaccoi guy.

Tsukasa: Jaccoi? Who is that?

Winona: He's the guy who's monopolized the right to trade in Dormundt. He's an awful fellow taking advantage of our small businesses by paying peanuts.

Tsukasa: I see. Though, in that case, everything will be perfectly okay if we just let the Merchant handle it.

Winona and Lyrule look at Tsukasa confused about why he mentioned Masato.

Tsukasa: That guy is like capitalism in human clothing, so a situation like that is sure to stoke his fire.

He then lifts the whisk up, letting the mayonnaise drip into the bowl.

Tsukasa: By now, he's probably...

+ - - - - - +

Tsukasa: in the process of establishing his own Elm Trading Company or something like that.

Back at Dormundt, Masato shows Elch their business permit.

Elch: Business Permit... Elm Trading Company... Mayor of Dormundt, Walter Von Haizerad... Th-This... i-isn't fake, is it?