Wilbur(s) Arrival

Start from the beginning

The man let out a loud and exhausted sigh as he leaned back in his chair.

William hasn't gone out in god knows how long due to a recent COVID shutdown. He'd love to go for a walk or visit his friends, but unfortunately, he has stuck inside moping and hoping.

A vibration on the table interrupted his thoughts. His phone had just received a message from his friend, Tommy- or Thomas-, wishing him a good night.

William slightly smiled at the nice message. He was truly grateful for the friends he gained while being a content creator, but he just wished that being one would be so much less stressful.

He picked up his phone leisurely and sent a nice message back before getting up out of his chair. William stretched, dissatisfied at the lack of popping, and exited his room. He was truly tired but knew that no matter how much he tried, he would not be able to get a successful nap.

While heading to his room with his phone in his hand, William heard the sound of water running. It wasn't like rain running or pipes, no, it was the sound of the faucet. It flicked on and off with the lack of a pattern and slight whispers would follow it.

Yeah, someone was in his house.

Grabbing the nearest object, that being his guitar, William slowly crept to the kitchen. Sweat accumulated on the top of his head as he slightly shivered at the thought of who the hell could be in his house.

The voices and whispers became more clear the closer William got, and he froze.

There were two voices, one was rough and raspy while the other was energetic and echoed. The first one was rude but slightly worried while the second one was open and undoubtedly curious.

And they sounded exactly like him.

Cautiously, William peeked into the kitchen before his eyes widened like dinner plates.

The person standing closest to the doorway wore a gray shirt covered by a long, brown trench coat rolled up at the sleeves with a red stain, black, fingerless gloves, and a black cloak. They held their left hand at their hip as the other rested on the countertop.

The person standing (hovering?) at the sink had light grey skin, deep black eyes, and brownish-gray hair. They sported a yellow, tattered sweater, black pants, and gray shoes. They kept flicking on and off the faucet and "oh"d or "ah"d whenever sink water came spilling out.

Besides the curious, grey fellow sat a bright blue, dirty sheep. It lay next to the newcomers' knees and would lick its nose whenever water splashed out of the sink and in his direction.

William looked over the two with confusion and slight fright. 'There's no way-'

???: "Who the hell are you?"

William took a double take before realising that the first intruder acknowledged his existence. He slightly gripped the guitar harder and frowned.