Chapter 15:

‼️ATTENTION BITCHES ANOTHER CHAPTER‼️

"Joel is like an old panda bear being afraid of him is like being afraid of snails, it's stupid "

Bonnie had gotten a shower in her new bedroom which she thought was awesome. She actually had a bedroom. She dried off her hair and shuffled over to the bed seeing a pile of clothes on the bed. 'We're across the street' a note read. Bonnie had forgotten how good it felt to be clean and shaven. She loved the smell of lavender soap.

She flipped the note over and saw Paytons had writing. 'Make sure the door doesn't lock, for later on ;)' Bonnie laughed at that and rolled her eyes but took a mental note of it anyway. She looked at the Hoodie that had been left out for her and realised it was one of Paytons. She smiled at that looking over the rest of her clothes before seeing a small silicone object beside her clothes.

She picked it up and the paper that came with it. "Looks like a junkies shot glass" she muttered before reading through the instructions "oh my god ok, not a shot glass" she laughed fiddling with the small object. "There's no way that goes up there, how are you meant to get it out?" She questioned out loud flicking the small nub at the bottom of the object. "This is some satanic type shit I can't deal with right now" she set down her newly acquired product and picked up her clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~

Once fully dressed Bonnie walked across the street, making sure not to lock the door. She knocked on the door to the other house. Before she shoved her Hands in Paytons navy hoodie pockets. She waited a minute and got no reply so she went to knock again but accidentally knocked the door open. The door slowly creaked on the hinges revealing the home and Bonnie awkwardly stood in the doorway.

"Uh I swear i didn't break the door it just opened" she called out walking inside and shutting the door behind her, well tried to. The door wouldn't close properly so she kept trying. When that didn't work she used her full body weight to try and shut the door. Her shoes slid on the wooden floor beneath her feet, face turning red as she struggled.

"What the hell are you doing?" Bonnie nearly jumped out of her skin. Her body letting go of the door in surprise and she tumbled to the floor, back against the door. "H-hey Maria, what's up?" She awkwardly laughed pushing herself to her feet, fixing the wet hair that was clinging to her face. "I didn't break the door" she blurted out of nowhere as the woman stared at her. "Did you undo the lock" "what?" Maria walked over and twisted a knob on the door a bonnie watched a small bit of metal retract into the door before maria closed it properly. "Uh no I d-did not do that" Bonnie cursed at herself. Bested by a door. Door-1 Bonnie-0