chapter twentyfive

Mateo's POV:

With a smile on my face, I focused on the road and thought about my plan while music played softly in the background.
What will happen today will be bad.
But seeing that special person suffer gives me joy and satisfaction.
This one person...
Arrived at the chosen destination, I met a few guys and entered the most famous club in Madrid among influencers and other people who wanted to become famous.
"Is she here yet?" I shouted to a friend, but he just shook his head and took a sip of the alcohol.
She. Eliana.
Since the massive fight between the wannabe superstar Gavi, she didn't contact me anymore and they even kissed in public.
I followed everything in the media, so I also knew that she was going to the club in Madrid with other girls. 
Oh, what a coincidence. I am also there.
And if she's already near me, I will show her what Revenge means.

After a couple of hours she finally came and afterwards waiting a bit, I sent one of the guys to go to her.
He will harass her until some moron steps in and rescues her, after which the fun really begins.
As expected, my plan worked, but I didn't know that an Influencer would come to save her.
I'm not whining, that's even better.
Then they went out, I followed her a few minutes later and saw them already sitting on the scooter.
That look on Eliana's face. To laugh at.
How shocked she was at the kisses on her neck.
She can be glad that a man touched her at all today.
My mission started when the guy drove off.
I quickly took a few pictures, texted the guys that they should go so that they also take pictures in front of the hotel and I smiled broadly.
She doesn't know that I'm about to destroy her life.
After the whole thing I was already in my hotel room, got the other photos and sent them to a trusted source.
Of course, someone with a big reach, so they post it.
A news account on Twitter would be perfect.
Satisfied, I lay on my bed as I saw the tweet in front of my eyes and the comments consisting only of haters.

The next step is to pay people to spread rumors.
And I'm not stupid, I've already texted the chosen ones and sent the money so that they can start now. They finally did, even very well.
I read their comments like "I was at the club myself and saw them making out with the influencer." or
"I saw them at the hotel, they both went in."
As stupid as this society is, they will believe all that and of course Pablo and Eliana will break up.
Because who would continue to be with someone who cheated?
Just as I predicted, the hate to Eliana went on.
It became bigger and bigger, her comments under her posts were just hateful.
It may be that she will post a statement, however, my paid people will continue to be against her and say that she's just lying.
Everything went perfectly.