002.𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗹𝘆 𝗜𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲

Start from the beginning

"Is everybody here for the Electricity competition group."

"Yes" we all say in unison.

"Mom before we rehearse actually Sandy is here and she's gonna do costume fitting, so we can get these finished for today, exited ?"

"Yes"

"What colors are they ?"

"Black and turquoise" I love these colors .

First is Nia

Next is me.

I enter and go on the platform.

| When she was telling the costume colors  I expected like a black costume with turquoise feathers but here we are | Naïla Frazier

"Do you like it honey" Says Abby

"I like the colors, the socks and the top but I feel like the shorts is not long enough, mom how do you feel about it ?"

"I don't like it at all."

"Okay send the next girl."

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

I have a technique private with Ms.Abby.

She doesn't usually book private for people but she did it for me.

I was doing fouettés turn into a leap when Abby interrupted me.

"I think your one of the dancers with most technique and power, you should take more ballet class like Chloe."

"Probably but I still have more classes so I don't think I have time for it."

"Don't worry, you know there some class you don't need to be anymore."

"Okay I'll think about it thanks and goodbye."

"Goodbye Naïla."

| Naila had a broken leg and arm so she can't recover in a second obviously but I think she almost at the level she was in the end of 2010. She thinks that the recovery is finished and that she is at her full potential but I think she still going to recover a little more. | Abby Lee Miller

Two days to competition

We are practicing the Electricity group dance

Chloe and Maddie are in the front row

I am in the second row with Brooke

And Paige and Nia are in the back just like in the Party Party Party dance .

"Chloe you're out of the picture." We keep practicing until the group dance is good enough to perform in Lancaster

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

I am in the den drinking water when I heard people talking. I asked what was happening and apparently Christi need to go home to do things like laundry,dinner and etc...

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

We are packing our suitcase in the bus to go to the competition.

"Everybody ready, costume..." Says Abby

"No we left it at home." Says Kelly

We enter the bus I sit alone since I want to sleep because I am tired.(and also because I don't want to hear Abby well at the bus driver.)

This trip is chaotic, we're doing makeup, Cathy's is hot and there's more.

"Bus driver we're doing eye makeup right here, staying on the road." Says Abby

"It's hot here or it just me ?" Says Cathy

"It's you." Respond Melissa

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

We are running because Chloe have to perform soon and oh I forgot to tell you I couldn't sleep because everyone was talking so I am running like zombie. Thanks everyone.

Chloe got ready for het solos while Brooke and I were talking. Some minutes later, a lady from the competition came to call Chloe. Maddie, Paige and I followed her too, to watch her dance and support here.

"Welcome number 25, Chloe Lukasiak."

I clap along with Paige.

I love her costume and everything was perfect except her aerial but she can improve, it's not a big deal.

After her performance, we got back to our hotel rooms.

The day after Maddie is performing, the duet is performing, the group dance is performing.

Chloe, Paige and I got backstage to support Maddie like we did for Chloe.

"Welcome Maddie to the stage."

It was amazing.

She goes off stage, I huge her.

"It was am-a-zing." I say to Maddie

"Thanks Nana."

Now it's time for the duo.

You could see that Mackenzie was way more advanced that Vivi but anyway it was cute.

We are getting ready and then we rehearse in the hallway, yes in the hallway.

"Alright let's go." Says Abby as we go backstage.

"And our junior small jazz group, Electricity."

It wasn't that bad but when I was dancing I saw the people in the audience making weird face.

We didn't place and we always place.

We went on the hallway and Nia starts talking :

"Maybe it was a little bit inappropriate." Nia says

"You took the words right out of my mouth Nia." Say Christi, That made me giggle.

Abby was talking about the fact that they probably didn't like the costume or the dance or anything else.

We did pictures and then we went home in the bus.

Bye bye Starquest.