Baby Boy's Birthday

Start from the beginning

I smiled. He remembered what I talked to hik about 3 weeks ago. I said:

"I hate it when people just go running their damn mouths thinking they know everything about our lives and what we do! When they aren't even in our lives! I just...wish that they minded their own damn fucking business..."

He obviously thought of that and implement this mask. He's too thoughtful sometimes.

Anyways I made it to the park and saw the cherry blossoms fall to the ground by my feet. I won't deny, it looked beautiful. But it all became less important the moment I saw him...

He.

Was.

A.

MESS!!!

DIRT! ALL OVER HIS TORN SHIRT! BUSTED LIP, BLACK EYE, CUTS ALL OVER HIS FACE AND ARMS, HIS HAIR RUFFLED UP INTO A DIRTY LOOKING BUSH AND WHEN I LOOKED CLOSER HE SEEMED TO HAVE A SMALL LIMP...

And yet he was still smiling...

Looking st me with such...joy...

As if he wasn't in excruciating pain from...whatever- no whoever did this to him...

I was fuming. I ran to him, heart racing, my eyes stung from the wind hitting them, and I nearly collapsed into his arms.
"DEKU! WTF!? Who did this to you!? Are you okay!? Why are you limping! Stop smiling you dumbass! Do you need to go to a hospital!? Wh!-" Deku hushed me by placing his finger on my lips and smiled brighter. I glared at him and moved his hand away.
"Dumbass! Who did it?" He sighed and started to 'discreetly' play with my hair as he talked.

His voice was hoarse.
"It's nothing Kacchan. I just...I just tripped, how about we just enjoy your birthday?-" I hit him upside the head and yelled into his face.

"No! That's not important right now! Let's get you to the hospital!-" His smile seemed brighter than before, he then pecked me on my forehead, cupping my cheeks and looking into my eyes.

"Alright...but after we come back here so I can show you your surprise?" I rolled my eyes and started assisting him back down the hill, calling a taxi to take us to the nearest hospital, my hands around his torso while he held onto my shoulders. His form towering over mine. I hardly grew since high-school.

"Whatever, let's just get you checked up. And I'm still waiting for an answer to Who did this." I scowled at him while putting him in the backseat. He smiled at me and sighed knowing I won't stop asking until he tells.

"Fine...I was...kinda...found by some fans...and they...kinda got a little crazy...they were all over me! And the only thing I could think of was to push them all away and start running. But then, I tripped and fell down the hill, hitting a stone and I screamed out in pain while they all ran away...I then made my way back up the hill and took my position as soon as you got there..." When I tell you I saw red. I. saw. red.

HOW DARE THEY HURT MY HUSBAND AND JUST RUN AWAY! I. AM. GOING. TO. KILL. THEM.

"Ah! But uhm! Kacchan! It's fine! I'll be getting the 'help' I need from the hospital and I will continue your birthday plans as soon as we get out!" My eyes twitched, my breathing was ragged and all I could see where his green emerald eyes staring at me with guilt in them. As if it was his fault for the fans ambushing him!

I growled and muttered under my breath as we pulled up to the hospital, helping Izuku out and to the front desk. The guy standing there looked bored out of his mind, doing something on his phone, not paying attention to his surroundings. I rolled my eyes and slammed my hand down on his desk so I could grab his attention.