She felt lonely, she who destroyed her marriage for her sister neither did she get acceptance from her dadi or her father's eyes held love and care for her just like for her sister. Her eyes moisten in regret for leaving everything for her sister who only regard her when she's in need.

Sharmitha patted her back seeing her sad yet she could only give a forced smile for after her mother's marriage she only becomes her priority after Gadodia's. They headed inside when they heard Dp's voice.

"Laksh, sanskar after escorting your wives inside come to the study rooms"told Dp standing up

" Raginiji I hope you still remember your way"said laksh while Sanskar didn't utter anything which hurter Swara.

Dp looked at them in disappointment but before he can say anything his wife interrupted him"Sujata has Pari slept already?"

"Yes jiji it's like she was tired ,but now I want answers from you three"answered Sujata

"Not only you Sujata all of us need complete truth" added Dp glaring at them

"Ok let's go to the study room"told sanskar

"A you sure sanskar "murmured laksh

"Do I look like am joking If you want Ma's broom to fall on you then don't offer answers"responded Sanskar while Laksh stared at Sujata horrified.

"Ragini if I found you trying to eavesdrop,I won't hesitate to send you back to Gadodias house with your belongings"threatened laksh

Study room
The siblings explained how they knew of Khushi being alive and so was  Pari how Khushi arrived in the orphanage , their interaction through years and again her disappearance.

The two brothers went along informing the family about her first marriage and what they learned until divorce. Everyone was astonished learning of her suffering but Sujata action astonished them more.

"Ma! Exclaimed sanskar helding his abused cheek after seeing enraged Sujata who had just slapped her while the remaining two siblings use the palm in covering their cheeks.

"What ma, sanskar. Those people are still roaming freely who hurt your sister and here your saying Ma"question Sujata shaking him

"Ma do you think that would have been possible?but doll threaten me not to do anything to them" told sanskar

Uttara was relieved her mother is yet to know of that family being her in-laws least she gets same treatment as sanskar. They didn't reveal about Aarav and Ruhi waiting to see the reaction of their family .

Though their heart pained they decided to focus in future.

The two brothers heading to the office as leaving the siblings to spend and enjoy the day together since they could see how Adarsh stared longingly at his younger siblings.

The moment Khushi woke up the house was no longer silent,the sibling kept teasing,pranking as they throw pillows at each other. The house look disorganized and that's how the two brothers found in the evening.