"Who gave her those fucking annoying anklets." I flinched hard when he roared.

"My...brother came today." She mumbled in a low voice.

"Remove them right now." He huffed, gritting his teeth.

"Annoying piece of shit. You're unwanted just like those anklets. Get away from my sight." I ended up falling on the floor with a thud as he pushed me hard.

"Mamma" Aadhya jolted awake. She looked around with some heavy breaths. A few seconds later, she raised her body from the bed to walk into the balcony after chugging some water.

Aayansh, his anger reminds of them. The memories are patchy but some scenes are printed in my head and no matter how much I try, I can't get rid of those.

A few minutes passed and Aadhya found herself in front of her piano. It was 5 in the morning and the room was sound proof so she didn't have to worry about disturbing other members of the family.

Playing the piano as the notes reached my ears, it calmed me down. I haven't played piano for almost six months now. The last time I did was the day after my wedding and I remember doing it for hours. Whenever I found myself lost in the chaos of the world, the music, specially my piano comforted me. But I was feeling too depressed to be in my comfort place after whatever happened on my wedding day but now, I feel myself getting better again.

She was so into playing piano that couldn't notice the presence of her father who walked into the room, a few minutes ago.

After almost 20 minutes, she concluded the notes and leisurely opened her eyes, feeling calm and Content.

"I missed this." She was startled by sudden voice and tuning her head, broke into a smile on seeing her father.

"Did I wake you up?" She got up from her seat.

"Not at all, I woke up for my own and saw the lights of this room on. I knew it was you and couldn't miss this at all."

Aadhya nodded her head and hugged him, wishing him good morning.

"Can I join you for your yoga session?" She asked curiously.

"Neki aur puch puch." Mohit chuckled before patting her head and both of them walked out of the room.

(Good deed and ask us?)

A few minutes later, Aadhya came into the living room after changing into a tee-shirt and Yoga pants.

"Can I ask you something?" Mohit nodded at her question, Walking with her to the garden.

"What if, we don't like something about somebody?"

"That's completely okay. You have to accept that even if you like someone, you may not like a thing or two about them."

She nodded understanding what was he trying to say.

"But that should be adjustable. For example, I don't like lazy people but your Mamma is one of them but my poor soul can't help it now." He added further seeing a bit of confusion on her face.

"Mamma ne suna to aapki kher nhi." Aadhya chuckled.

(Mom won't spare you if she heard it)

"Like I told you, she's lazy. So rahi hai vo." He shrugged it off before spreading his yoga mat on the ground.

(She's sleeping.)