Wiping my tears harshly, I run out of my house.

"Don't leave me, Maa" I scream so hard that I feel all the blood in my veins drying but she doesn't listen, or if she's listening but she just ignored it.

I see her while she steps into a car. It's awfully familiar and I hate it. She still doesn't look at me.

I feel the footsteps of my grandma because of her anklets and beside him was my uncle. They calls me but my eyes are at her.

"I will die without you." I scream again. Hoping that she'd pay attention to my pleadings, to my tears but she doesn't. I hate her now. I hate her so much that it hurts. I hate her that she's my mother. I hate her that I love her and I hate her because I won't be able to live without her.

"Maa."

He abruptly sat on the bed. His forehead was covered with sweat and he was breathing unevenly. warm liquid rolling down my cheeks but harshly wiping it off he threw the comforter away and raised by his body off the bed before walking into the balcony.

His eyes were red. Clenching his jaw, he clutched onto the railing of the balcony, too tight

"I still hate you. I'll forever hate you." He whispered, gritting his teeth.

Walking back into his room, he picked up his phone from the night stand and opened the contact.

He was desperate to click on her contact, to hear her voice, to get the assurance that she isn't going anywhere, but he couldn't. It was middle of the night.

"She fucking left because of you Aayansh." He growled, throwing his phone on the bed. He could feel anxiety rising in his Body, his hands were shaking but before it could become worse, he walked out of his room into the Gym. He needed to pour out his frustration and anxiety.

"You need to control yourself, Aayansh. Your anger is affecting her and this shouldn't be happening." He schooled himself before walking out of the gym.

Taking a shower, he laid on the bed again. Her lavender fragrance was still fresh. It's been not more than a few hours since she left and her absence was already killing him.

Today, he didn't see her doing her skin car when he entered the room after dinner. He didn't get a glimpse of her reading a book and adjusting her glasses randomly with her shoulder, back of the palm or scrunching her nose while being too focused on the book.

He badly wanted to call her and ask her to come back, he'd do whatever she'll tell him but he's too coward for it. She told him that she needed space and even if he wanted to, he couldn't bring himself to call her or go to her.

But it wasn't only this situation which was eating him up. The relationship which wasn't going anywhere have messed up with his mind ever since she left. It was all okay until Aadhya was here, he didn't fear that this relationship could ever break but now, he was uncertain, moreover he didn't even know what was going in her mind.

______^______

He was angry again, shouting at her while I was in my room, shivering in fear, holding my toy tightly.

"Please stop." I heard her screaming. He was beating her again and I wasn't able to stop myself anymore so I ran out of the room. Hearing the sound of my anklets, he turned to look at me, dropping that stick from his hand.