Chapter 21

Enjoy 😊😊
Carlotta's POV

I was still shaken. I went back to my class because I have only 10 minutes before the next class.

I went into my next class and tried to listen but I was still processing everything that Alex said.

After class I went to the cafeteria and saw my brothers there with my friends.

Take a deep breath

Look calm

Walk confidently

And smile

I recited all those words in my head and walked to the table." Hey everyone" I said and everyone turned to me.

"Hey lotta how are you let me introduce you to our  friends this is Grayson Derek and Liam " Cello said.

I muttered a simple hi and started eating. I was talking to my friends when Luke said something that piqued my interest.

" Those people are still asking about the...... stuff. The  men have a new sus...... Um we will talk about it later" Matteo said looking at me.

Right there the bell rang and I got up and waved at my brothers then left to find Alex.

After school we all pulled up in two  different cars because we're a big family. I rested my head and was planning my escape at night.

I quickly got out and went to my room but not before greeting all my brothers.

I got into my room and quickly went to the bathroom and turn on the shower so that brothers will think I'm showering. I called Alex and explained everything I heard to him.

" Okay remember don't act suspicious just act normal I'll be there to pick you up" he said and hung up .

I called Emma and Dylan and told them everything. Since Dylan's parents knew a little about mafia I got to know what my brothers do. I also told them about the stack out with Alex.

" I think Alex likes you" Emma said out of the blue." Why would you think that" I said shyly." Because everytime we are in a class together he always talks about you" Dylan spoke." And I think you mister likes Mia " Emma said smirking." Sh-she just really nice and I like her so what " Dylan said shyly.

" Okay guys I need to go" I said bye and hung up.

I had a shower changed into sweat pants and a grey hoodie and wrapped my hair in a messy bun and hopped on my bed watching Netflix.

I was about to witness the best part of the movie I was watching when someone barged into my room and it was Luke and he was dressed up.

" C'mon downstairs Car it's time for dinner" he said and walked away.

I chanted my mantra in my head and made my way downstairs.

How was it 😊😊

What do you think about this chapter 😊😊

See you in the next chapter