Chapter 7 - Confrontation

Start from the beginning

Yagoo gulped as he went to the front seat beside the driver as he got in and fastened his seatbelt.

The driver on the wheel greeted Yagoo.

Driver : Nice to see you sir, it has been a while since you ever gone out?

The driver was a kind old man in his 60s who lifted his chauffeur hat with a smile on is face.

Yagoo smiling back return the greeting.

Yagoo : Thank you, it's nice to see you again Mr. Herv.

Herv : The pleasure is all mine sir, it's just been a while since I ever saw you leaving the company, ever.

Yagoo : You know how it is, I still pay you your salary even if I didn't call you much.

Herv : Oh that's not even my worry at all, I was wondering if you were even overworking yourself.

Yagoo chuckled a bit at the remark as he placed his hand on his shoulder as he responded kindly.

Yagoo : Haven't done that. I was taking my break from time to time.

Herv seem to even chuckle a little as he then got his hand in the stick.

Herv : Great, it's nice to see you not doing anything reckless for someone your age, well where to sir?

Yagoo looked at the mirror as he can see Botan at the back just sitting there patiently waiting. Her face was still kept neutral throughout the whole thing as it started to creep Yagoo out.

Yagoo : Towards UA. I have some business with an old friend of mine. One of my talent would also come since she has a little history to UA.

Herv nodded in understanding as he still kept his smile.

Herv : I see, I see. Well UA it is then sir.

He pulled the stick down towards D as he started to drive the limo. The limo started moving slowly without any bumps or hiccups as it started to turn towards the exit of the front entrance of the building as it left the plot.

The driver was humming himself a little old song he remembered as Yagoo was staring at the mirror seeing Botan's neutral face still unwavered by any movement made in the limo. Even when they turning corners, her body was somehow not even affected by the pressure of the turns. It was like she was super glued perfectly to the limo.

Yagoo's face sweat bullets as he continues to stare at the mirror seeing Botan staring back with the same expression.

Over time his eyes wandered away as it hovered over his phone as he went to check the text messages from other clients or acquaintances.

Yagoo : 'Maybe I should be worrie- no VERY worried after all'

_____________________________________

Izuku was outside of the Class 1-A dorms as he is seen doing hand standing push ups. His face drips with sweat as his arms bends as his weight starts to lower over him. He then slowly pushed back up as more sweat was produced.

Off on the side we can see Bakugo just watching him with his arms crossed with Leero sitting on the ground beside him.

Some time later Izuku's arms gave out as his body fell over before his legs caught him as he stood up and pushed his back stretching it as a crack was heard.

Izuku : Phew that was my morning exercise finished.

Bakugo : Was there even any reason for me to be here at all?