"Laksh why are you shouting at dadi and what wrong did she say"questioned angry Ragini

"Everything she said is wrong, she has no right to judge anyone depending on there dressing code. Tell me Raginiji you are a sanskari bhahu, always in Sarees which goes down on your feet ,your head is always covered and your face display innocence.

But are you what your showing with your appearance Ragini?You who pushed her step sister in the river to get married to me and I with my immaturity fall in your trap. Tell me Ragini what haven't you done to get me???does your cloth define?here your Dadi is saying you can't hurt a fly but your capable in taking human life

Is human life a joke to you?I had plan to throw you out of my life immediately I return but the same person you pushed and your Dadi keeps insulting is the reason your still standing here as my wife"said laksh while Ragini stumbled backwards and Swara who was watching everything silently run towards her supporting her.

"Laksh!" uttered Ragini in a defeated tone

"Laksh what is all this?I agree you both might have your differences but divorce isn't a solution" said Anu while laksh didn't comment anything

The elder Maheswari were disturbed with the behavior of their sons but everything pause with Khushi's rumbling stomach and by then Sujata has reached infront of the her. The three siblings were busy glaring at a pouting Khushi to know what was going on until they saw Sujata who raised her palm towards her face.

All they jumped infront of her startling Sujata whose palm remained midway for they thought she wanted to slap her. Sujata glared at the two brothers who moved away while she stood staring at Khushi before tracing her face features.

Khushi burst in tears immediately she felt her mother's touch after years while Sujata longing and pain buried inside was express through the tears pouring from her eyes.

"Ma"immediately that reached her she burst in tears holding Khushi near her heart while she kept squeezing herself in her embrace as she cling on her.

Gadodia's were bewildered seeing this Sujata while Maheswar's eye welled up  connecting the dotes. The siblings were happy but they knew Sujata wrath will descend on them later for hiding about their sister.

"Ma please stop Doll from crying"said a worried sanskar seeing them who cling at each other crying their heart out but Sujata glared at him making him shift uncomfortable.

"Choti ma , what sanskar meant was if Choti continues to cry ,she may fall sick which won't be good for her health especially now when she's pregnant"chirped in Laksh while Sujata controlled herself fearing for her daughter's health who has been crying clinging on her.

"Gudiya even after promoting me to a Nani you still cry like a baby"told Sujata caressing Khushi's back who kept crying expressing her pain through the tears that wetted Sujata saree.

The siblings were worried seeing her whose face has turned pink due to crying while her mother understood her and held her tight caressing her back just like she used to do. Now her hiccups was what came from her making the siblings relieved.