Continue....? No

[WARNING]

ENGLISH IS NOT MY MOTHER'S LANGUAGE
BAD ENGLISH/
GRAMMAR MISTAKES
TYPOS
CURSES!
SPOILERS (?)

IF IT'S BAD I AM REALLY SORRY!!!

*****************************

"So that's what happend..." Alice said as she close her laptop after knowing these incident.

"So, what do we do now?" Sya asked, Alice have no idea what to do as she do the thinking pose.

"Should we cotinued...?" Alice asked, Sya also feel the same thing but she thought it was a good idea to let them rest first.

"Well...maybe you should let them rest first, you can't just let them react after they just got tired or having fight!" Sya said as she punch her best friend shoulder a little hard.

"Ouch!That hurts you know!" Alice half-yelled, Sya just let out a laugh for a moment.Alice just pout a little after hearing her friend's laugh.

"Heh...i guest you right, how come i didn't think of it!" Alice facepalm herself, as for Mechabot, hes just flying there in silence.

"Oh! And Mechabot, Amato is in the infirmary room if you want to check on him." Alice added.

"And where is it exaclly?" Mechabot question, Alice let out a sigh as she knew that Mechabot didn't know much about this place.

"Follow me.Sya?" Alice called her best friend.

"Oh! You guys can go! I just wanted to watch some anime." Sya reply.

"Uh...What's an anime...?"

"You don't need to know."

"..." (○-○ -...?)

"Wait-- One more thing-- *Grabs a mic* ATTENTION TO ALL HUMANS AND ROBOTS! YOU ALL CAN TAKE 30 MINUTES A BREAK! THE CAFETERIA IS IN THE LEFT SIDE OF THE REACTION ROOM! IF YOU ARE TIRED, YOU CAN GO BACK OF THE REACTION ROOM GO TO DOOR #B EACH ROOM HAS 2 BEDROOMS SO YOU CAN CHOOSE 1 ROOM WITH YOUR PARTNERS! ALSO- DON'T TRY TO BREAK ANYTHING.
THANK YOU!" Alice shout with a loud speaker (again).

"Alright! Where were we? Oh yeah! Follow me to the infirmary room, Mechabot!" Alice smiles, kind of makes Mechabot nervous right now.

Alice then, shows Mechabot the derection where  the infirmary room was, leaving Sya alone while she was watching her favorite anime show.

As they were entering the main hall, Alice notice theres two robots are fighting each other about something.

"It is YOUR FAULT for making a distraction just by talking to that KID!"
Boomera yelled, Spilarbot tried to making an excuse.

"Well, it was also YOUR FAULT for not looking our serounding and what you look at that! YOU DID!" Spilarbot yelled back.
.
.
"YOUR JUST MAKING AN EXCUSES!"
.
.
"EXCUSE ME?! YOUR THE ONE WHO IS IN THE LEAD FIRST!"
.
.
"AND WHO THE H€// WAS THROWING THAT ROBOT AT US!?"