Great news-Chapter 1

In a usual day,this family was staying at their home when they saw huge trees growing around them.No one was there,just some thunders and the rain.The elder lady said:
-We've been living here for years,but curses are still here.Can we this stand anymore?Every single day we notice paranormal activity.What's wrong there??I can't just understand this!LOOK!The portal is still there!!!It is just so creepy!Let's go and run down!
The elder man said:
-It is just a cure by a shepherd!!!WHY CAN'T YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND THIS!!!YOU ARE ALWAYS SAYING THAT,DAY BY DAY,AND IT IS SO ANNOYING!PLEASE,STOP THIS!IT IS ANNOYING MY BRAIN!!
-I am sorry,but,I know you can understand me,I am just feared.I know it is a curse but I am fed of being haunted.Aren't you like so?,the lady replied.
-Yeah,I am,but,please:stop repeating the same thing thousand times.
-Okay,I can't wait for the girl!She is going to save our life!Wouldn't that be amazing??,the lady asked
-It would be if she could make us undeads,haha,the man said.
Meanwhile,the portal is dissapearing and the elders are waiting for the supposed girl.
Somewhere in the night's time,some scary ghosts are distrumbing the family.A ghost said:"Don't be feared,we are positive!We just want to tell you something,come upstairs please!".So the elders went upstairs and the lady asked:"What is it?""You are going to have a girl,the spirit said.The girl can't be able to make you undeads,but she will gifted with amazing gifts.We can't tell what the gifts are,but you will learn by yourself.Sorry if we distrumbed you,but have a good night!".After this,the ghosts gone in the dark and the trees went normal.Of course,the elders got amazed when they heard that theirs girl will have abilities!They were so exited for her.Suddenly,some white and blue lights appeared on the sky.
-What are those?The man said.
-I don't know,let's just go sleeping,shall we?
-Yes,of course.
And the lights went off...