Chapter 191 - 195

Start from the beginning

    Someone was fleeing from the city gate, and there was the sound of weapons clashing, probably an internal strife.

    However, the sound of thousands of troops galloping forward was too loud, and after attracting their attention, some people hurriedly wanted to close the city gate, but they were firmly suppressed by the people next to them.

    They had never been so flustered before. They watched the black cloud-like army rushing from the sky, but they were helpless.

    The guards of the same city were instigated at some point, and opened the city gate first, as if they were at the mercy of the king.

    At this time, a team came out from the new city.

    The leader was a man who used to be a guard and now became the leader of the rebellion. He led people to take them down, and then greeted the army that was generally heading towards Lianyun.

    "That's..." Lian Yun narrowed his eyes slightly, trying to see the man clearly.

    Lanner: "That's Barry."

    Lianyun felt relieved.

    Sure enough, Barry was safe and gained their trust again.

    The army approached the city and went straight to the city.

    Based on the principle of not killing but capturing, and with the help of some people in the city, they quickly occupied most of the area.

    Just as Lian Yun and the others entered the city, the mermaid patriarch suddenly raised his head and looked forward.

    "What's wrong?"

    Lian Yun sensed that he was not in the right mood.

    The mermaid patriarch's trembling voice was heard: "...it's her."

    "...what?"

    The mermaid patriarch suddenly fell to his knees. Amidst the noise, the mermaid patriarch put his hands on the ground and his forehead lightly pressed against the ground.

    He heard whimpering beneath the ground.

    "Is it you? My dear..."

    He held the ground tightly with his hands, listened carefully, and discerned a familiar cry among those chaotic voices.

    Lianyun and Lanna looked at each other.

    The mermaid patriarch heard the underground voice that belonged to the queen.

    "That's right, it's her."

    The ashes of her pearls were buried under this land.

    That lost soul, but eternally repeats the painful cry of the end of life.

    Over and over again, one sound at a time, piercing into his heart firmly.

    "Can't you hear?" The mermaid patriarch raised his head, his eyes were red.

    Lian Yun shook his head.

    The mermaid patriarch stood up, took a deep breath, took off the dagger he was carrying, and cut his thumb.

    Blood dripped into the ground, and he seemed to be guided, pointing in one direction.

    "Over there."

    He found the source of the voice.

    The army cleared the way for them, and they found a cabin in the corner of the new city.