Chapter 181 - 190

Start from the beginning

    She put her hand on Lanna's wrist, and immediately noticed a small square with green raindrops appearing next to the blood bar above his head.

    [Cursed dark cloud DEBUFF: The rain from the dark cloud adheres to the human body, causing continuous damage and blurred will. 】

    Is there a problem with this rain? !

    Although Lian Yun had a blood bottle in his hand to replenish his blood, he couldn't resist his blurred consciousness.

    The cloak of the person opposite was damp, but they seemed to be wearing several layers of clothing underneath, which had a much lower impact on them than on their own side.

    What they said was right, they could practice Yuncong forever.

    "My lord, why don't you give them the necklace..." Mogo whispered, he was already getting confused, resisting the dizziness, holding on to the oars and clenching his teeth.

    Lan Na also looked towards Lian Yun and nodded slightly.

    Although they didn't know what the other party wanted this thing for, but with such a posture, that pearl necklace must be very important to them.

    Lianyun didn't speak any more, took out the pearl necklace from his backpack, and played with it for a while as if unwilling to give up.

    She pursed her lips, and threw the necklace out under the gaze of the opposite party.

    "You guys know..."

    The leading man hadn't finished speaking when he saw the necklace swiftly slid a meter away from his outstretched hand, and fell into the sea with a "plop".

    "...What are you doing?!" the man roared angrily.

    Lian Yun also looked angry: "Why didn't you answer it!" "

    ..." Did he not answer it? Did he stop so close? Even the little girl next to her can throw it over!

    The man gave her a hard look, and quickly jumped into the water in the next second, and quickly fished out the necklace under the watchful eyes of his friends on the boat.

    They also seemed to know that there was something terrible in the sea, and the moment the man came out of the water, others hurriedly pulled him up.

    The man was very agile. After climbing onto the boat, he checked the pearl necklace tightly held in his hand and heaved a sigh of relief after confirming that it was in good condition.

    The man glanced at Lianyun and the others, and Lianyun looked back at him.

    Three seconds later, Lian Yun: "Aren't you leaving yet?"

    The man suddenly smiled treacherously, and he looked like a villain who

    had crossed the river and demolished the bridge: "Why do you want to leave? " Is it better?"

    Lian Yun raised his eyebrows: "I have a grudge against you?"

    The man shook his head generously: "No enmity, but we have credit for your death."

    Lian Yun looked at him quietly, and suddenly smiled: "Are you from Xincheng?

    " The lord of the power, you guessed well, but what can you do if you guess? Today, you still have to be buried in the sea."

    Perhaps because he thought it would take a while for them to die, the man actually followed up with Lianyun's words.

    Lian Yun smiled and continued, "Although you are from the new city, you are not under the orders of the real ruler of the new city. Then who are you under the orders?