Chapter 161 - 170

Start from the beginning

    The mouth that the man in black had just opened was immediately closed again.

    "Furthermore..."

    Kurda continued to listen, and when he noticed the other party's pause, he twitched the corner of his mouth leisurely.

    He said in a very soft voice that the man in black could hear: "Look, this is what I was waiting for." He

    had the courage to betray, but he didn't have the strength to bear the consequences of betrayal.

    When it comes to ability, Jiaota City actually has nothing, even if I do something right now, there will be no room for struggle in this huge Jiaota City.

    It's just a waste of people who are tough on the outside and soft on the inside.

    Including the self-righteous rebel organization behind them.

    He only needs to twirl his two fingers, and the so-called city lord will prostrate at his feet, kiss the soil on the soles of his shoes and beg for mercy.

    All the ants in the city would kneel down and beg for his kindness.

    What he wants is to wear down the opponent's will, frustrate their confidence, and make them realize their own weakness in their bluff.

    Look, I'm speechless now.

    How long can they last in such panic and fear?

    And how did their so-called backers anticipate their surprise attack and come over in time?

    Kurda sneered, and was about to raise his hand again to give an order, when suddenly a clear female voice pierced the sky.

    "Furthermore."

    Kurda frowned, surprise flashing across his eyes.

    He obviously sent someone to investigate, and there was no high-ranking woman next to the Lord of Jiaota City.

    Before he could continue to think about it, the voice continued to say in an orderly manner—

    "Warring between two parties, whether it is between races or within races, a war order must be issued before the war. This is issued by the first son of God The order is still in use today."

    "And you led the army to attack without authorization, and you said it was an order from the masters of the main city... Is it credible?"

    Kurda gradually clenched his fists.

    ... Of course, this is really an order from the adults in the main city. Although he leads troops all the year round, how dare he make decisions without authorization!

    "Wait, you're not wearing a white robe, are you?"

    Kulda's heart skipped a beat.

    Feeling bad, he turned around immediately and waved to the black-robed soldier to come over and obey the order.

    However, the female voice was even faster, leaving no room for him to think: "If you are from the Association of Magicians, then everything makes sense. After all, the Association of Magicians believes in the second son of God, and the second son of God is sneak attacking." , as early as hundreds of years ago during the war     , everyone has seen enough." "

    So where can those who believe in him obey the rules?"

I heard the meaning of yin and yang strangeness!

    He gritted his molars, and stared fiercely at the city gate, but he had nowhere to vent his anger.

    ...It doesn't matter, when he breaks through Jiaota City, he will definitely tear this sharp-toothed girl from the inside out.