He corrected his voice: "What's more, this time he hurt Buck to some extent. , I have to look at him, and you can treat me as me waiting for an opportunity to retaliate."

    At the end, he added: "Even I have brought him, you can't let me go?"

    Lian Yun couldn't laugh or cry: "Okay, we Let's go together, but your body..."

    Rock raised his voice impatiently: "What do you mean? I think I'm old."

    He pointed at Lanna: "Come out, let's fight.

    " Lina couldn't help laughing.

    Lanner is no longer the Lanner he met with Roque for the first time, but Roque is still the same Roque.

    Despite his age, his childishness has not changed at all.

    Rock's appearance made the atmosphere much more lively.

    Lina laughed softly and teased: "It is said that Mr. Rock has been practicing quarrels on the road since the first time he was defeated in the line with Brother Lanna? It seems that it is not a rumor." Rock stared in the dark cloak

    . Lina glanced: "Who said that?!"

    Lina covered her mouth and smiled.

    It seemed that Rock had expected to persuade them before he came, so he brought his luggage along with him.

    After a while, the orcs gathered in front of the dwelling.

    Ready to go.

    Yike came late, and when he saw the light Roque, he thought that the other party was just sending them away.

    Unexpectedly, until they got out of the town, Xiaobai got down on his stomach, Rock still followed them and sat on Xiaobai's back, Yike was stunned.

    "Mr. Rock also..."

    Rock didn't give him a direct look, turned his head and said angrily: "Yeah, I'm coming too, I didn't expect that.

    " His skin is not thin, and he quickly continued: "Mr. Roque doesn't know me, but I do know your name. The president of the Magician's Association often mentions you. He thinks it's a pity that you retire so early."

    Roque After the acquaintance in the residence just now, I already knew that he deliberately used the matter of recognizing Lanna to stir up bad memories of Lanna, and heard him talk about the past that I didn't really want to mention.

    Seeing his fake smiling face now, Rock felt very displeased: "Do you also feel pity? Do you think it's a pity that Hera didn't come to see you off?" Yike's smile froze, he did

    n't Thinking of the old man speaking so hard, he didn't give him any sympathy.

    But Yi Ke is Yi Ke, and his mood changes so quickly that people can't even notice his fleeting displeasure.

    He said very naturally: "Hera is too dependent on me, and I have always been too spoiled and spoiled her, which caused her to be always unhappy when she heard my criticism, but I didn't expect it to last forever. It's been so many days."

    Lina couldn't help but choke: "Why don't you know? You never scolded her. Of course it's unacceptable to her to be so harsh all of a sudden!" "And he told me that

    before You never preached before, and you always followed her ideas, so why did you pretend to be very strict in front of your sister?"

    Yi Ke, who was exposed, didn't feel anything wrong: "It's just that I suddenly wanted to change the way of preaching. I'm so sorry to let you guys watch a joke."