Lian Yun clenched his fists, thought for a while, and sighed as if giving up.

    Let him go. If he is really asked to do nothing, I am afraid that according to his personality, more problems will arise.

    Lianyun lay on the bed with a depressed expression on his face.

    Before leaving, the two generals beside her were injured. The more she thought about it, the more urgent she wanted to take them to the elf forest.

    She will try it no matter the cost.

    With such a mood, Lianyun fell asleep thinking wildly.

    The next morning, I was woken up by the furry Xiaobai itching.

    Lian Yun smiled and took away the coquettish Xiao Bai, held it in his hand and lifted it up.

    Laughing and laughing, Lianyun froze suddenly, turned over and sat up.

    "Are you Xiaobai?"

    Why did it suddenly become so small! ?

    "Of course I am!" Xiao Bai blinked his big black eyes, stared at Lian Yun, and tilted his round head.

    No matter how old she was, she had a childish voice, and she definitely heard it right.

    "It suddenly became like this this morning, I will come to the master right away!"

    It thought the master would like it like this.

    Lianyun put down Xiaobai hesitantly, subconsciously looked at the window, and it was knocked open.

    "Then you...are you this big?"

    Xiaobai thought for a while, and after signaling Lianyun to put himself down, he jumped to the ground and shook the fluff on his body left and right.

    In the next second, Xiaobai began to swell.

    In a few breaths, Xiaobai has become half the size of the room again.

    There is even a tendency to continue to expand.

    "It's alright!" Lian Yun hurriedly called to stop, she didn't want to sleep in an open-air room tonight.

    Xiaobai stopped obediently and returned to its original size.

    It jumped onto the bed and ran into Lianyun's arms, turned over and begged to be touched.

    Lianyun rubbed its round stomach, and couldn't help but laugh: "Our Xiaobai is getting better and better now."

    Xiaobai squeaked proudly.

    At this time, there was a knock on the door, and it was Lina's extremely excited voice: "Everyone is starting to harvest wheat! Sister, come and watch together!"

    When they arrived at the scene, everyone had already changed their clothes and entered the venue with sickles.

    The golden wheat field stretches as far as the eye can see. Everyone is wearing straw hats and holding sickles. A group of people are harvesting in front, and the children behind are responsible for binding.

    The first bumper harvest, everyone was very busy.

    The sickle has been improved by Fiona, and it is very easy to use. Fiona also praised her career rewards: "It's all because of the hammer, and it's very efficient." That's why I can start harvesting so

    early Work.

    Meili is one of the batch that has been replaced for rest: "According to this speed, the harvest can be finished before tonight." "