Lianyun With her arrangement, I didn't ask much.

    Lianyun dragged his body upstairs, pushed open the bedroom door, and was so startled by the object in front of him that his sleepiness dissipated instantly.

    Lina, who was originally hiding behind the door, touched her nose. She knew that everyone's well-prepared surprises would be taken away by others. She tried to push away the giant beside her, trying to show what was behind the giant. But not to be outdone, push back.

    "Sister! You're back! Look at the bed everyone prepared for you! How about it!" Lina gritted her teeth while squeezing hard.

    "Very, very good..."

    Lian Yun knew that the thing that was about to be squeezed out of the window was called a "bed", and it was similar to the style she wanted, so she was naturally very happy.

    But this joy was obviously washed away by the shock in front of him.

    Please tell her, this round ball that is half the size of a room and is white except for a pair of black eyes must not be "little" white, right?

    "Master~ I miss you so much!"

    This familiar voice of milk and milk Qi Lianyun would never admit it wrong.

    But she still couldn't understand it.

    She knows that Xiaobai is a mutant mouse, but does mutation = become abnormally big?

    The dark eyes suddenly glowed with water, and the behemoth twitched its pink nose a few times, feeling extremely wronged: "People eat according to their ability." After

    its short and intermittent explanation, Lianyun knew that it was indeed I have been relying on myself to hunt and eat.

    The little frog can also control the big frog to fight with it, but this is easy for Xiaobai.

    "I ate too much by accident."

    Xiaobai burst into tears, feeling aggrieved.

    Lian Yun couldn't bear to say again: "Okay, okay, you are already a dimensionality reduction blow to the frog, go out with Lanna tomorrow, there are many monsters outside, and it is not so easy to fight." After many days of

    experience Xiaobai has long since lost the timidity and shyness he had before, and he no longer has the mentality of resistance when he hears Lianyun's arrangement, but is happy that his master does not despise him.

    After seeing off Xiaobai who was occupying the room, Lianyun finally threw himself on the new bed comfortably.

    The head of the bed was placed against the wall, and there were smooth brackets at the four corners to support the beige bed curtain, which Lian Yun bought specially, and I don't know when they fixed it.

    The bedding is made of animal skin, which is soft and warm. The pillow was also soft, and Lina said it was filled with hair from Xiaobai's body.

    All in all, this bed filled everyone's heart.

    Lianyun unbuttoned his cloak, leaned on the soft pillow, and let out a long sigh of relief.

    This night was the most peaceful night for her.

    The next day, she was woken up by the noise of the crowd, and woke up from the 1.8-meter bed. Lianyun thought in a trance that she seemed to have returned to her own world. Every morning at 7:00, she was awakened by the dance music in the square of the community.