Coffee Jelly • 001

Saiki's POV//

I sat silently, waiting for my suffering to come to an end as my eyes flickered to the ticking clock located in the room from time to time.

A room of torture, a room of pain and absolute despair..

A room where endless kids were locked in for 8 hours straight in most cases..

A classroom.

The bell finally rung loudly and the empty hallways quickly turned into a bustling area filled with loud students and depressed teachers yelling at them to stay out of trouble.

I wasn't phased by it, in fact today was probably the most peaceful day I had had in a long time.

It was quiet..too quiet..

Surely my life can't be so disastrous to the point that having even a peaceful day could be ruined.

Oh, who am I kidding? Something is sure to go wrong. I bet it will either the authors or some annoying side character fault.

Hopefully it's something I can handle.

Today, Kaido wasn't nagging in my ear about his delusions and Nendo wasn't at school for reasons I didn't care to find out about. I decided to take advantage of it and head home early, telling the nurse I wasn't feeling too well even though I was perfectly fine.

I stopped by my favorite Café to get coffee jelly only to see a long line of students waiting to get into the Café. I stared blankly at all the people, slightly irriated that my favorite place to buy coffeé jelly was bombared by irrelevant and annoying ordinary people.

"Good Grief." I muttered under my breath as I gazed at the long line.

I stepped closer to the cafe noticing a large poster in front of their clear windows.

It read 'New Ultra Coffee Jelly delight.' my eyes perked up for a split second, showing an ounce of emotion as he read the title, before gazing at the large photo of coffee jelly on the golden platter.

That's probably the most emotion you will get from me this whole book,
savour it.

I had never considered stealing before this but a new and deluxe coffee jelly?

It must be mine.

What if I turn back time? I could be the first one here in the line.

My patience has already run thin, if you couldn't tell.

Anything was worth it for this new and deluxe coffee jelly, I held the strap of his backpack tightly before going into a corner and teleporting to the tallest building in their city.

I gazed down at the bustling streets, cars honking and people chattering, I wasn't a big fan of noise so I ignored the beautiful view.

I only had one goal.

My coffee jelly.

I breathed out lightly before activating my time-travel power, I was pretty well familiar with it so it was easy to use.

I can't possibly mess this up.

..........

..................

.............................

I messed it up.

And remember what I said earlier about it being someone else's fault?

Yeah, it was mine.

I felt the building under me phase away and suddenly I was in air and falling straight into a large body of water.