"I think I love Dan so much." Of course. She will think love conquers all.

"Nadia, you and Dan should talk about it. Him and his nasty temper." If they think this possessiveness is cute, they must rearrange their thoughts because I learned that it wasn't attractive in the hard way. Damn. I never thought that Dan would lose his temper on me.

"I know. I know. That's why I apologize on his behalf. He told me he just lost control, and it won't happen again." Kumunot ang noo ko sa sinabi niya.

"And you believe him?" I didn't plan to sound sarcastic, but the tone just slipped off me. After long contemplation, I turn to her.

"I do believe him, Avi."

"Dan never hurt me physically, Avian. Believe it or not, he's good to me." I scoffed. How about being emotionally abusive? Abuse doesn't only mean physical harm or pain. She must know that.

"Of course, you're his girlfriend. But he's not to the people around you." I muttered. Alam kong labas na ako sa relasyon nila. Not that I scrapped my left arm because of him. I cringe when I say his name. God! I don't even want to put Dan's name on my lips. If Kalix didn't show up, I probably retaliated. I won't let Dan hurt me whenever he wants. I could break his fingers and kick his groin.

"And please don't tell Klaude about this." I stared at Nadia.

I don't usually get involved with other people's issues. Lalo na at ayaw kong mapalapit sa iba. Kaya wala siyang dapat ipagalala dahil wala naman akong balak sabihin ito kay Klaude.

"You don't have to worry, Nadia. Hindi mo na rin kailangan lagyan ng gamot ang sugat ko. I'll now prepare for my class." Sabi ko dito at umalis sa aking kama. Ramdam ko na sinusundan ni Nadia ang bawat galaw ko.

"Avi," she called out my name when I was about to go to the bathroom. She suddenly smiled at me, showing her perfectly aligned white teeth.

"Thank you. You're such a good friend."

I stopped. Friend, huh? When did we ever establish that we're friends? Good, she says. A good friend shouldn't tolerate her decision being with her emotionally abusive boyfriend. If I'm being a good friend to her, I should tell her that she shouldn't let Dan take her freedom. That she should fight for what she think is right for her. Pero ang totoo ay hinahayaan ko lang ito. If she wants to stay with Dan, then so be it. It's her decision. I don't care.

She just happened to be my roommate. Nothing else.

"Avian!" Klaude waves his hands when I entered the room. Kumaway ako pabalik sa kanya at naupo sa kanyang tabi.

"Natutulog ka pa ba, Avi? Your eyes looked like you lack of sleep." Bati nito sa akin.

"Ugh, kung wala lang klase ay malamang natutulog pa rin ako nyayon." I probably slept for five hours only. My body actually felt heavy but I have to attend my class. Later this afternoon, I have to go to Kagan's studio. Bigla ko na lang naisip kung mayroon na rin sapat na tulog si Kagan? He have a big day coming so he needs energy. I stopped when it finally occurred to me that I'm thinking about him.

Klaude's presence isn't helping either. Besides, Klaude and Kagan share the same features, so it's hard for me not to think about Kagan. I've decided. The reason why I'm thinking about Kagan is that I'm with his twin brother Klaude.

"Sa studio ka ni Kagan nakahanap ng internship, diba?" Nasabi ko na ang lahat kay Klaude. He knows how I ended up knowing the two Kagan. I nodded my head in response.

"See you later at his art studio." Of course, they are family. They will be there for Kagan's accomplishments.

"But I'll be working there, Klaude."