Chapter 231-240

read Son! And Pearl is also literate..."

"Okay, you let Hongling write... Then let me ask you, in case such a letter is intercepted, we are far away now, and you don't need to look at people's faces, you let the mountain Why do your sisters have any face?"

"Oh, you are right..."

The two went downstairs laughing while talking.

At the back of the dormitory building is the washbasin-a masonry-built platform with cement on the surface, and the men used stones to polish the cement surface to make it smoother. Of course, it is only relative.

In the morning and evening, everyone washes their faces and mouths here; at other times, they wash their clothes here. After all, after taking a shower in the evening, I couldn't see the laundry in the dark, so I was afraid that it wouldn't be clean.

Chunya and Jinmei talked about the sink again.

"This washbasin is pretty good, the height is just right, you can wash your face, brush your teeth, and wash your clothes...you don't have to bend down at all! Compared to when we were on Pearl Mountain, we had to walk back and forth for half an hour to the river to wash our clothes, and then squat down to wash our clothes. Squatting is numb... ten thousand times stronger!"

"The best thing is that the people on Seagull Island don't have to fetch water every day! You see, they only have to be tired once, and they have built such a long water diversion in one breath. This water will come home automatically! We are in Pearl Mountain, we are tired every day, and we have to carry water sooner or later..." Others

also came down from upstairs to wash.

After Chunya and Jinmei washed up, they went to the cafeteria. They wanted to help the cafeteria-

unexpectedly, breakfast was already prepared one by one and neatly placed on the dining table.

The two of them noticed sharply that originally there were only four tables in the cafeteria, which could seat 40 people; at this moment, two more tables should have been moved from the warehouse and placed at the end of the cafeteria.

Those tables and chairs should be for a large group of people who came to help.

Chunya and her sisters glanced at the breakfast that was already on the dining table...

is it so rich?

--Everyone has a large white flour steamed bun, a salty bacon bamboo shoot bun, and a sweet red bean bun, each of which is white, plump and round, as big as half a man's palm. In addition, each person has a hard-boiled egg in the shell, a handful of fried pickles, and a large bowl of sweet soy milk.

Chunya and her sisters exchanged excited glances: How rich is this Seagull Island? Such a good breakfast... This is too good!

At this time, Lao Yao and the others also dragged into the kitchen and sat down with the women.

Chunya asked her man in a low voice, "Do you usually eat it so well?"

Lao Yao glanced at the breakfast and said truthfully, "It's not usually so good, but as long as it's busy farming time, you can plant seedlings in spring and harvest in autumn. Millet...the food is very good."

Chunya patted her chest, thinking that luckily she didn't eat so well, otherwise... I'm afraid even the landlord's food would not be like this.

Jinmei who was next to her was also asking her man, "When you are not busy, what do you usually eat for breakfast?"