Scrunching his face up. Nyier paused the song. "𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦—𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯" he thought as he was shaking his head.
Laughing it off as a weird coincidence Nyier let the song play while he put the car in drive as he began his route to Seemy house. Starting to vibe with the music, he sang along, "You hold me down, imma hold you down too..."
•••
Driving down Seemys block made Nyier frown deeply. He was taking in the scenery, noticing nothing changed in their old neighborhood from when they was younger. Seemy wanted to buy the block so he never moved out the hood but Nyier on the other hand wanted to get as far away as possible from the jets. 

He didn't want to worry about getting hit by a stray bullet or feigns up and down the block all day or even stepping on used needles. He had enough of that growing up so when he got the bread he got the hell out of dodge. Some call it selfish and others call it selfless. From Nyiers perspective it was selfless, in his opinion you couldn't help nobody that didn't want it and the people in his area definitely didn't. So he wasn't going to stress hisself over strangers that clearly didn't give a fuck.

Parking in front of Seemys crib, Nyier turned the car off as he inhaled deeply before getting out. He was completely uninterested in this visit but he was still in the business so he couldn't leave his family hanging like that.

Locking his car he jogged up the steps & walked right into the house without even bothering to knock. He made his way towards the living room hearing arguing. Turning the corner he stops, seeing a face he hasn't in a while causing him to smile wide before saying, "Yooooo Couss! Wassup witchu Q!"

Seemy looked over still mugging from the conversation before Nyier walked in as Q got up and dapped him up before bringing him into a hug.

Q was Seemys brother who had went out Pottstown for a year to move some weight out there. He was doing good for hisself but Q knew he belonged in Philly. The money was good but shit started getting hot so he had to make the move back and he did so with no hesitation.

"Damn Brodie, I missed ya dumbass. Fuck you been on?" Q asked walking back to the couch to take a seat.

"Man I ain't been on shit. Same ol same ol, getting this paper yamsayin" Nyier replied looking at Seemy who was giving Q a deadly stare.

"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰"

"Yo Aseem fuck is you on? What yall got going on in this jawn" Nyier hissed looking between the brothers. Q shrugged as Seemy sucked his teeth picking up his phone.

"𝘖𝘩 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘧𝘧" he thought as he put his keys inside his pocket and untucking his gun placing it on the table, gaining their attention.

"I know one of you niggas better speak before I beat both y'all the fuck up. Y'all brothers. Seemy , Q just came back what the fuck is you bitchin about that fast dawg?" He fumed looking at Aseem.

"Yo Reek fuck outta here with all that, how the fuck you even get in my shit? And nigga I'm not the one bitchin dickhead. Ya cousin on all bullshit with the trap and I don't have time for these type of fucking games. A nigga tryna run a business, get this bread not be on no lackey shit like my dumb ass brother." Seemy spat as he side-eyes Q. 

"Yo bro stop fucking play wi—"

"Ahht! Shut up Aquil" he yelled cutting Q off.

"What is you really saying Seemy?" Nyier questioned.