3. Dealing with Bullies

3RD PERSON POV

*BAM*

Moon: Is your brother being bothered by anyone?

Y/N: I'm kinda worried about him. He had it rough with his parents leaving him.

*BAM*

They both low kicked each other though Moon immediately bounced off of him.

Moon: *wince* Damn what have you been drinking?

Y/N: Push-ups sit-ups and plenty of juice. Though there are people with bones tougher than me. Like Tom.

Moon: Tom?

Y/N: The one that taught Gun. He can lift a big car from the back with one hand. He's what you call the fighting genius.

Moon:....Damn. I still got a long way to go then.

Y/N: True.

They both sparred for another 5 minutes before Moon takes a deep breath to drink some water as Y/N pats her back.

Y/N: Let's go to my brother's house now.

Moon: Eh....why not? Dal is there cooking-

Later

*CRACK*

One guy breaks his bat over Y/N's head as he turns to him, hearing a loud squeak of fear.

Y/N: And who are you all?

Han: *spit* And what is it to you?

Y/N: I'm his brother.

Han: *grin* The loser has a brother....well looks like he's a tough one.

A big guy comes from behind him with a massive wooden bat. Y/N had to guess he was 280 pounds by how big he was, his height being that of 6 feet 6 which towered above everyone.

Han: I paid you....SO DO YOUR JOB!

???: YES! NOW DIE YOU KID-

*CRACK*