𝟬𝟮𝟲, 𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱

juliet was in matt's room watching tv meanwhile he was in the bathroom.

"matt what are you doing that's taking you so long?" juliet exclaims

"i'm trying to get my hair correct! it's not working!" matt walks out of the room

"well, sweetheart, your hair is still wet" juliet chuckles, pausing the tv and standing up from the bed "do you have a hair dryer?"

"my mom has one, i think?" matt hesitates "i'll go check"

"okay" juliet walks in the bathroom, sitting on the sink counter

"i'm here!" matt exclaims, walking in the bathroom "here" he hands it to her

she connects the chord to an outlet, turning it on and blow drying matt's hair with it ruffling it.

"ouch!" matt chuckles, putting his hands on her hips

"i'm sorry, did it burn you?" juliet smiles, turning the hair dryer off

"yeah" matt scratches his forehead

"i think it's dry enough"

"you're so cute"

juliet purses her lips in attempt to hold back her smile, a red tint showing on her cheeks as she looked down.

"you bring that up at the most random times" juliet looks back up at him "it's weird"

"a million girls would kill for that" matt rubs his thumb up and down her thigh

"i know but it makes me all flustered" juliet shrugs, putting her hands over his

"you know what i love about you?" matt asks

"other than absolutely everything?"

"that the slightest things make you blush. when i look at you? you blush, when i brush my hand against yours? you blush" matt lists "oh and i love your killer blue eyes"

"you're so sweet" juliet hops off the counter "but i wanna watch gravity falls so excuse me" she walks out of the bathroom

matt chuckles before turning off the bathroom lights and walking into his bedroom again, closing the bathroom door behind him. he looks out the window, rain drops falling on the concrete of the neighborhood.

"hey! it's raining!" matt exclaims "dont you like the rain?"

"yeah" juliet shrugs, resuming her show "why?"

matt grins before pulling her up, "come on, let's go"

"let's go where?"

"let's go dance in the rain!"

"oh my god are you corny or what"

matt smiles and grabs her hand and a speaker, leading her outside the house. she stands on the porch steps as matt walks out in the rain, leaving the speaker down on the porch steps with her.

"matt it's freezing" juliet says "we'll get sick"

"i don't care" matt pulls her closer to him, rain falling on both of them now. he pulls his phone out and starts playing a song, 'in between' by gracie abrams

"what? this song is unreleased" juliet gasps

"i have my ways," matt smiles "plus this song is literally us"

juliet smiles before he twirls her around, meeting her eyes.

"may i have this dance?"

"you're so formal"

"for fucks sake jj"

"yes you may, matt."

matt smiles and takes her out into the street, replying the song and putting his phone in his hoodie pocket to prevent it from getting damaged.

he puts his hands on her waist and she wraps her arms around his neck, getting closer to him.

"juliet we're practically hugging" matt puts his head down on her shoulder, swaying them side to side

"yeah well it's cold" juliet says in a quiet voice

matt pulls away from her and turns her around "deal with it, love"

juliet scoffs and stretches her hands on his shoulders, him wrapping his hands around her waist "matt?"

"yeah?"

"i love you."

matt smiles gently at the words, which quickly became his favorite words ever. some might say that it's a red flag to say 'i love you' in a situationship, yes, but not if it's true. not if it isn't one sided.

"i love you more."

juliet smiles and places a kiss on his lips, interlocking her hands behind his neck. she could feel him smiles against her lips, which which made her smile too.

"you drive me absolutely insane." matt pulls away, not being able to hold back the smile

"good insane or bad insane?"

"you drive me amazingly insane"

"that's better."

he presses his lips on hers again, this time for shorter. the song had ended about three minutes ago, but they didn't need it to stay in the rain, they were having a moment, their moment. a juliatt moment. five cars drove past them, three of them clapping for them. they didn't want it to end anytime soon.

 they didn't want it to end anytime soon