The glass shattered at the sound, and the bullets penetrated into the bedding and raised goose feathers all over the bed.

    Jiujiulin tilted his head just to avoid the bullet, seeing the danger passing by him, Jiujiulin only felt the net that covered him tighten silently.

    The sense of oppression pervades his pores and suffocates him. He is like a doll whose program has been penetrated. People behind the scenes wantonly manipulate his will and pry into his bottom line.

    He suppressed the anger in his eyes and picked up the phone, "Hello, how are you? Er... I don't need insurance, goodbye."

    Jiujiu Lin drew the curtains to avoid a second attack, before he could clean up the messy house, "Duk Tuk tuk." There was a knock on the door.

    Within three seconds, three more rapid knocks on the door sounded.

    Jiujiulin took a deep breath, pulled out the knife at his waist and held it in his hand, his expression condensed.

    Yes, most of the time he is a good-natured person, but that doesn't mean he wants to be played around.

    The black "Confessions" on the table was stuck in the throat like a thorn, Jiujulin did not choose to use Dior's skills, he directly activated the first stage of the judgment of Takasugi Shinsuke.

    "I will kill him instead of you."

    The judgment is 80%, the first stage lasts five minutes, and the countdown begins.

    The moment Jiujiulin unscrewed the door lock, a bullet hit his heart.

    Swinging the knife with his backhand, he chopped down the bullet, and Jiujiulin quickly pierced through the right arm of the visitor through the wooden door.

    He drew the blade, opened the door violently, and kicked the killer's knee.

    Before the killer fell to the ground, Jiujiulin grabbed his neck and dragged him, forcing him into the room.

    He tapped lightly on the edge of the door with his heel, and the lock clicked shut again.

    His series of movements were so fast that before the killer could cry out, Jiujiu Lin grabbed his throat, and his injured arm was hanging on the ground, twitching continuously, unable to move.

    The blood dripped all the way and stained the wool blanket, and neither of them had time to take care of it.

    It wasn't until he reached the inner room that Jiujiulin let go of his hand, letting the killer lie on the ground like a dead fish.

    He took a few paper towels from the table, slowly wiped the blood between his fingers, and then threw them into the trash can.

    The half-ass killer struggled to get up, trembling and couldn't hold his gun steady, aiming at Jiujiu Lin's heart.

    boom!

    The knife thrown backward drew a graceful arc in the air, and inserted into the killer's palm holding the knife and gun impartially.