Forget it, let me go, guessing the boss with a high IQ with his brain circuit is too difficult for him, it is possible to do it with twice the IQ and anti-social personality .

    Jiujiulin didn't force it, and instead sorted out the information he got in the bookstore.

    The Japanese modern and contemporary literary world he was familiar with has almost evaporated. Mr. Fukuzawa no longer persuades students, and Mr. Edogawa has never published detectives.

    Not only in Japan, modern writers from various countries have lost their names to varying degrees. Especially in Russia, Mr. Fyodor is no longer engaged in writing, which is really bad news for the world literary world.

    As Jiujiulin paced, he listed the famous writers who had disappeared in his mind.

    Mr. Gojo applied for three days for his trip to Yokohama, euphemistically saying that "a student who can't be lazy is not a qualified magician."

    Gojo Satoru also gave him a card, although Mr. He paid for it, but Jiujiulin didn't intend to use it, relying on others would be addictive, and he still has to work hard to earn money to subdue the boss!

    There was a faint aroma of ochazuke in the air. I hadn't eaten all morning, so I was just hungry.

    Jiujiulin looked to the source of the scent and found it!

    Having not tasted ochazuke for a long time, he walked across the street to the shop.

    "Let's go, we don't accept beggars here." The clerk pushed and shoved a white-haired boy away from the door of the store, "Get out, squatting here will affect our store's business!" The boy covered his belly with his hands, his cheeks

    sunken , looked hungry for several meals, and dragged his legs as he passed by.

    He raised his head, and a pair of clear golden pupils came into Jiujiu Lin's sight.

    "That..." Jiu Jiulin subconsciously stopped him, "Eating alone is very lonely, I would like to invite you to accompany me to lunch, is that okay?" Atsushi Nakajima's eyes lit up

    , and then dimmed again.

    "I'm very sorry, I... I don't have any money..." He whispered with his furry head almost buried in his chest.

    "Hire," Jiujiulin pointed to his arm, "for a three-day job, you have to follow me and help me carry things." "     As

    a reward, I will be responsible for your board and lodging for three days."

Atsushi Shima realized that the well-wishers in front of him offered him a helping hand under the pretext of being hired.

    But the tiger who has been following him to sabotage...

    really wants to agree-

    no, I can't hurt the kind-hearted people!

    Atsushi Nakajima sniffed, tears streaming down his face, "My kind sir, I'm really sorry I can't accept your kindness..." "