He wrinkled his nose, “It smells like a real person’s rotten mud, it stinks.”

    Since the real person’s first battle, he realized that the body created by the system is actually an invisible golden finger.

    He was already very sensitive to the magic power in the environment. After careful attention, Jiujiulin found that many things could be traced, such as the curse power gathered in the sky above the youth courtyard, and the common curses near the parking lot were very rare... because he had a vicious fight with a real person, his curse on the real

    person Power and breath are impressive.

    As soon as he met him, he found that Yoshino Junpei's aura of a real person was almost overflowing, and he was afraid that he would not see him.

    "Smell it! It's amazing! And what about me? What's the smell on me?" Knotabagi Yujin asked excitedly without doubting Jiujiu Lin's words.

    "Hmm... the smell of sunlight? But there are a lot of mold spots." Jiu Jiulin pointed to the scar under his eyes.

    "Let's go find Yoshino-san again later." Ninety-Nine Lin touched his pocket, he still had a little change, and happily decided, "Buy some sugar supplements for the bewitched Yoshino-san."

    I don't know if it was God's will, the two laughed and laughed and picked out the gifts and came out, just in time to catch a glimpse of Yoshino Junpei sitting alone on the lawn of the river embankment.

    Youren of the knotweed ran over familiarly, Jiujiulin followed behind slowly.

    When he swayed over to pick up the steps and sat down, the two of them had become one with each other inexplicably.

    Ninety-Nine Lin listened carefully, saying that "Earthworm 2" is the best in the series; what if the magician needs to kill people...

    Movies, he has never seen any movies in this world.

    The evening wind blew, blowing the corner of Yoshino Junpei's bangs.

    Jiujiulin stared blankly at the cigarette butt marks on his forehead, and accidentally bit his teeth hard, biting the sugar ball in his mouth.

    School violence...

    He can probably guess how the real person got close to Yoshino Junpei.

    Kujubayashi can understand Yoshino Junpei's pain but can't empathize with him, and vice versa.

    Even so, there were things he had to do.

    "Student Yoshino." Jiujiu Lin interrupted the conversation between the two, as it was getting late, it would be too late if he didn't speak clearly.

    The smirking Knotaba Yuhito and the smiling Yoshino Junpei looked at him at the same time, as if realizing something, the two of them suppressed their smiles at the same time.

    "Don't be so serious. Here, I bought a gift on the way. I originally planned to visit in the afternoon." The

    paper packaging bag soaked in sweet smell was stuffed into Yoshino Junpei's arms.