Wujo Wu himself was sleeping soundly at home, and no one who should be taken care of was left behind.

    "Comparable to Yourhito's container physique, a pure spirit body that is hard to see in a thousand years, and has developed an amazing technique. High-quality students, the star of hope, I just need you to wait for him here at six o'clock tomorrow morning~" The arrogant adult raised his head Erlang's legs drank a cup of good tea just poured by the moth Zhengdao in one gulp, and the cow drink quenched his thirst.

    "It's fine if you bring someone back without saying hello, why does the meeting time have to be early in the morning." Noctua Zhengdao shook the hand that poked the wool felt, almost stabbing himself.

    "That child is sincere and insists on coming to visit early in the morning. How can you sleep in late as the principal." Gojo Goku sighed and shook his head with a sad face.

    "Scroll." Seeing the unlucky student's distressed look, Ye Mozheng held back the veins on his forehead and rushed away.

    "Okay, remember to keep the matter of the spirit body secret." Gojo Satoru put his fingers on his lips and lowered his voice.

    Sure enough, Ye Mozheng, who had been waiting in the principal's office early in the morning, adjusted his glasses, which just covered the dark circles under his eyes, and would not damage his majestic image as the principal.

    Yuzu Yujin pushed open the wooden door, and shouted, "Principal Yemoth, Lin is here."

    After saying that, he patted Jiujiu Lin on the shoulder to signal him to relax, and gave him a thumbs up to praise, "Principal Yemoth is excellent at poking wool felt! "

    Well, huh? Jiujiulin looked at the tall and serious uncle, it was difficult to associate him with the fluffy wool felt.

    Originally walking alone into the dark wooden room with only dimly lit candles, Jiujiulin was worried that the conjurer would have special rules similar to those passed down from the big family.

    Hearing what Knotabagi Yujin said, he immediately calmed down.

    How can someone who likes furry be a bad guy?

    As he stepped into the wooden room, the door closed automatically and slowly without wind.

    "Ninety-nine forests." Noctua looked up at the person walking in front of him.

    "What is your purpose for coming to the High School of Conjuration?" He asked the question that was repeated countless times.

    "Make money!" Jiujiulin said loudly without hesitation, "Teacher Wutiao said that conjurers have high wages and good benefits. I am short of money, so I came here." "..." Another

    child who was abducted by Wutiao Wutiao to work .

    "Ahem." Noctua Zhengdao cleared his throat and continued, "Exorcising the curse spirit is not as simple as you imagined. Curse magician is a job that can block your life at any time. And you, are you ready to die? ?”

    Jiujiulin couldn’t help but think of the boss he met last night. Is there anything more chilling than facing an elite monster at the first level? No more!