Bon Bon x Funtime Freddy

Bon Bon and Funtime Freddy were two animatronics who performed together at Circus Baby's Pizza World. They were a dynamic duo, always making the children laugh with their silly antics.

But Bon Bon had a huge secret. He had romantic feelings for Funtime Freddy that he couldn't quite explain. He didn't know how to tell Freddy how he felt, so he kept it to himself for awhile.

One day, as they were performing on stage, Funtime Freddy accidentally tripped and fell. He was embarrassed, and the children started to laugh at him. Bon Bon saw how upset Freddy was and went over to him to make sure he was alright.

Funtime Freddy looked up at Bon Bon and said, "I feel like such a fool. I feel that I can't do anything right."

Bon Bon took Funtime Freddy's hand and said, "Don't be silly. You're amazing. You make everyone around you laugh, including me."

Funtime Freddy looked at Bon Bon with surprise. He had never realized that Bon Bon had those feelings for him. But now that he knew, he couldn't help but feel the same way.

From that moment on, their relationship changed. They started to spend more time together, talking and laughing, and they even started to perform duets together. They were the perfect team, and their performances were always a huge success.

One day, as they were sitting together, Bon Bon took a deep breath and said, "Funtime Freddy, I have something to tell you.. Promise me you won't hate me after this..?" Eyes filled with
curiosity Funtime Freddy said,"I promise I won't hate you." Bon bon hesitantly said, "I love you."

Funtime Freddy's heart skipped a beat. He looked at Bon Bon and said, "I love you too, Bon Bon."

From that moment on, they were more than just friends. They were partners in life and on stage, and their love for each other only grew stronger with each passing day. They knew that they were meant to be together, and nothing would ever change that.

 They knew that they were meant to be together, and nothing would ever change that