Chapter I: This Feels Awfully Familiar... Oh crap-

May go back to writing on phone... Since the web keeps adding extra space between each dialogue or action.

//////////////////////

Y/n: Hooray! I'm dead! 

You had your eyes shut, so you thought you were dead, until you felt a little thing jump on your back.

???: Hey! Get up. Y/n! 

Y/n: Bleh...

???: Wh-Wh-Where are we!? It's like, super flashy! 

???: I woke up and it was pitch black... So I followed the light, and ended up... here. Did I... die in my sleep? No way.

???: This scenery is rather magnificent for Hades. I appreciate the deep blue atmosphere.

You took a deep sigh, not wanting to believe what one of the voices said about the atmosphere being blue. As you run through your thoughts, the same small thing kept jumping on your back.

Y/n: (Blue... atmosphere...? Please... Anything but dancing again...)

???:But look at Mona... Are we in the Metaverse again?

You quickly got up, throwing the thing called 'Mona' off your back, as you looked around. The small creature jumps onto a table, between a blond haired dude, who's hair is totally not dyed wearing a yellow shirt, and a girl with platinum blond hair with pigtails wearing a white hoodie underneath her school jacket. 

???: Hey, you're awake.

Y/n: Ann. Ryujji. Good to see you're both here. Morgana.. Please don't jump on my back again...

Ryuji: Right?! When I opened my eyes, he was all up in my face! Talk about a rude awakening.

Morgana got annoyed by Ryuji's comment and started to jump on the table as he wailed his tiny little arms about.

Morgana: What was that?! Do you want me to knock you back out, then?

Ryuji: Oh yeah!? Come at me, cat!

Y/n: Christ... Calm down, you two.

Ann: I agree with Y/n. Cut it out, you two! 

You looked to your left and saw a girl in a pink turtleneck cardigan, with her hair being chin-length curly and having brown eyes. The guy between her was a guy with dark blue with parted bangs slightly covering his left eye, wearing his white shirt of his school winter uniform. And the final person next to the blue haired male, had hip length hair that is also totally not dyed bright orange, and wears black circular glasses with headphones resting on her head, with whatever the hell she decides to wear when she's alone.

Y/n: Haru. Yusuke. Futaba. Good, you three are here as well. That makes seven.

Yusuke: We're all here now. What on earth has happened?

Haru: I was fast asleep in my room, but when I woke up... I was here.

Futaba: Me too! I passed out playing games online, and then poof! 

Y/n: Futaba.. I've told you to sleep at a proper time.

Futaba: Never!

You just stared at Futaba as she just smirked at you, before you sighed and took a deep breathe.

Y/n: Let's all calm down and assess the situation. 

???: I agree with Y/n... The sooner we know what's going on, the better we can make of this.

You looked towards the voice and saw the last three members of the Phantom Thieves.

The first of the three has brown hair, with her hair style being in a bob cut with blunt bangs. Her eyes were reddish, or reddish brown depending on when you were around her. And just like the others, she also wore the school uniform but without the blazer.