Part 12

Krum woke up in a cell with chains to restrain him. He is bare naked and no wand in sight. he searches the room and could not find anything or anyone. where is he? who captured him? what is happening.

"I SAID NO!" His head snaps forward to the yell that came from there. 

"Who is vere?" Krum russian accent thick in his throat.

"Old acquaintances." Two women step forward in red masks covering their features. Short red dresses hugging their frames.

"I do not know you."

"I am not surprised you don't. We have a deal to offer you." The taller woman walks on his left placing a hand on his bare shoulder. The girl on his right smirking down at him.

"Vhat would that be?" Krum head look side to side watching the woman eye comunicate.

"To serve and protect a powerful family." Harry emerges with glowing green eyes.

Krum lips part staring at the man. Harry Potter is bare chest with black long pants and a red cape over his shoulders. The silver circle crest holding the cape on his shoulder shines with the deadly hallows symbol. Krum has heard many things about the Wizarding World King but seeing him in the flesh is something to behold. Already the room is swirling with the powerful magic he carries like a perfume. the tied wizard gulps and begins pondering what are his options. None from what he can see. He eyes the lady on his left sliding her hand down his chest. The soft touch sending shivers down his spine and down to his groin.

"Who are you?" he asks the ladies.

"You will only know once you accept the deal." His hair is played with and his body automatically relaxes. That is his weak spot, his hair.

"Vhat will I be doing?" He asks with a shaky breath.

"Obeying orders with no questions asked. Also you will be an unspeakable to our family so nobody can get you to talk no matter the amount of magic is used on you." Harry walks further in the room and the light above expands showing where he is.

A collection of bones line the walls around him in a circle. Is he going to die as well if he does not agree? He gulps once more. He may have been trained to be stronger than anyone else in the wizarding world but from his memories, the Potters are not to be trifled with.

"I agree and accept to being at your service." Krum bows his head.

"Excellent. Before your assignments, these two girls will get you ready." Harry leaves and the room light disappears. Now all Krum can rely on is his hearing and sense of touch.

Krum relaxes as smooth hands trail over his body. His hips buck when a hand grasp his hard rod. Holding back a groan, warm soft lips press tenderly along his neck. The affection weakens his defense and enables his mind to be pierced. 

~~~~

"He is at our command." Soft bare breasts press against his chest as Harry crawls into bed that night. Hermione is laying on her back looking at him twirling a strand of hair around her fingers.

"I know that would happen. How are you?" Pressing kisses on her flesh Harry eyes close feeling her fingers weave through his long black locks.

"Better if we can have a daughter." Harry eyes snap up at her. He did not expect that to come out of her mouth.

"W-what? Another? Are you sure?" he throws question after the other raising himself over her.

"Yeah. the boys would love it." A sly smirk spreads across her lips. "Or I can go ask Draco to give me a daughter. Maybe his submissive side is more female to give me a daughter."

"Never." Harry slams his hand besides her head glaring. "Draco has Pansy to fuck. You. Are. Mine."

"I don't think i am." Harry eyes flash green and his chest rises and falls heavily.

"Then let me give you a permanent reminder." Hermione gasps when she is flipped over on her stomach. 

Those strong hands trail along her sides making her shiver. She loves summoning his inner demons. Get his animal side to kick in and really give her a good time. She laughs as those hands grip her hips and tugs her back to press on him. She curves her body to flush against his skin. Sticking to him like spandex.

"This," he cups her already wet pussy making her gasp. " is mine. Nobody else's. The girls and your prey can taste it but only I get to pound you in deep. Only I can get you pregnant and if children is what you want then let me get to work."

Hermione almost orgasms on the spot with the deep purring words whispered dominantly in her ear. She moans when he easily slides in. His grip tighten before he goes slow but deep. Hermione heart is already hammering against its cage. Her fingers tug the sheet and her inner demon roars in pleasure. She loves Harry Potter. So. Damn. Much.

"Harry!" her screams beg to be pounded into. To be possessed. 

"That is right baby. Scream. cry. Make the entire kingdom hear who you belong to." Hermione body convulses in orgasm. "Hehe, is that all? Oh baby girl, we just got started."

Harry words mean nothing as his pace doesn't quicken. He is going to draw thousand of orgasms from his wife before he can give her a child. Being a savior means giving the audience a good show. Being a hero means saving everyone's pathetic ass. Being a king is to control everyone. Being a husband is to keep what is his. Being a Potter means dominance.

Hermione hangs her head and just focuses on breathing in air as much as she can. He is teasing her. Prolonging the moment where she gets to be pregnant again. Her demon eyes swirl to llife and her wings sprout out along with her tail to wrap around his waist. She cries bending her spine back when her tail is grabbed and pulled. Her tightened core snaps once more in another orgasm. Shivers roll over and over in a tsunami of pleasure. 

"Harry, please do something else. fucking fuck me faster."

"Heh, no." Hermione makes a weird choking noise in her throat when his strokes stay slow but powerful thrusts. 

"Please!" Harry grins sadistically watching Hermione beg and quiver under him.

He presses his chest against her back and cover her clenched fist in his hands pinning her down. His hips move faster and his new movement is fast and deep. His wife twists as much as she could under him, her pussy clenching over and over turning him harder than before. he used to hate seeing Hermione in agony like this but now her wild side is such a turn on. 

"Harry! Ah, ah...oh! Yes! more." Harry places his head on her left shoulder and uses a spell to get his hips to not lose the rhythm it is going at. Hermione cries and pleas for more pleasure is music he is enjoying way too much. 

"C'mon Hermione, be a good girl and cum for me. Beg with your pussy if you want a child." Harry grunt with a grin as she clenches hard bringing him right to the edge. "That is all? You can do better Hermione."

Harry moans hard as he feels his own shaft grow in inches and he pushes into something. Eyes widening at what it is, he tries to pull away but his body is not his own anymore. Growling in anger at Hermione using her own possession magic to control him. Gasping when her body goes through his own. A shadow shift spell. The sneaky vixen.

"You will wish you hadn't teased me." Bursting in her pussy Harry gasp and sees white. Oh no, not again. The brothers are bringing him to talk with them while he is orgasming load after load in his wife's pussy.