Kate Bishop

You and Kate were at your apartment. You normally we always staying at one or the others apartment, always wanting to be together. On this specific day you were sitting on the couch trying to just enjoy some time where you thought nothing was happening for once. It lasted for at least an hour but that's when you heard some thing happening outside of the apartment)

Kate: what was that?
You: I was about to ask you the exact same thing
Kate: stay here
You: what?! No Kate don't
Kate: I'll be quick

(Before she could even think of leaving you to do anything a crash came from your front door and you both saw hydra agents begin to fall in. You ended up having to try and fight hydra agents. You both did everything you could but as you were both fighting one agent hurt Kate and she tried to get back up but then she saw some of them grabbing you. She tried to help you but someone grabbed her and she couldn't go anything. She ended up getting knocked out and she didn't wake up until she was completely alone in the apartment, not being able to find you anywhere. She couldn't think of what to do so she called the one person who she thought might)

Clint: what is it now Kate?
Kate: I uh yns apartment and then people came and we had to fight them, then they tried to hurt yn so I tried to help them but then they grabbed me and-
Clint: oh woah slow down I can't understand what's going on, who came to yns apartment
Kate: hydra Clint!
Clint: what?! Where yn now? Are you both safe
Kate: I don't know I don't know, I tried to help her but I guess I passed out or something and now I don't know where they are
Clint: alright I'm coming we'll fine them

(Clint ended up helping Kate as best as he could and it took what felt like forever to find any kinds of leads but ended up finding a possible place. He didn't like the idea of taking Kate there but isn't really have much back up so they headed off. Kate was worried but fought her hardest she ever had needing to find you. When she found a room with more people than expected she realised you were in there. She ended up shooting an arrow in the opposite direction and it caused a big enough distraction she could sneak to you)

Kate whispering: hey come on we need to go
You: what?
Kate; hey it's me, Kate yeah?
You: hey, yeah
Guard: hey!
Kate: okay come on before we both die here

(Kate helped you and you all were able to get out okay and quickly got back to Kate's apartment)

Clint: you now know how to scare us kid
You: well keep you all on your toes I guess
Clint cleaning your wounds: careful not to move, it's gunna hurt a little
You wince: shit
Kate: here *holding out her hand*

(You smiled a little and held her hand and they helped you. You and kate found a safer place to live and Clint made sure that you were both close enough if you needed him)