Stephen Strange

You had been at home Having some time off of work for, what you thought, was going to be a relaxing few days. You were enjoying a coffee while reading a book until you heard something outside of the back door. You were trying to look without being visible through windows or anything. That's when you saw the uniforms and you recognised it quickly and grabbed your phone running up the stairs to give yourself a little more time. You dialled for strange and that's when you heard them coming up the stairs)

You: oh god not yet, this can't be happening
Strange: what?
You: love, I need you to get home
Strange: what are you talking about?
You: I-

(Before you could actually answer you had to try and protect yourself. Strange could hear something growing on through the phone but it was fairly muffled. By the time he actually made it back to the house the whole place was a mess and you were nowhere to be found. He looked around and found who it was and quickly got to work to finding where they could have possibly taken you. The moment he got your location he was quick on getting to you, and was able to quickly find the exact you you were in. He could hear hydra agents shouting and you swearing back back to them refusing to tell them anything you ask. He was able to see through to the room and created a portal underneath you. You screamed thinking it was something they were doing but then when you stopped falling you opened your eyes slightly)

Strange, holding you: done screaming?
You: what in the-
Strange: don't worry, you're not imagining things, we're home
You: how did you?
Strange: what do you think of me? I can do anything

(You didn't know what to say but just hugged him, glad that he found you)

You: so much for my relaxing few days off
Strange: let's just try and relax for a while, you need it
You: yeah, I think I need a strooong drink
Strange rolled his eyes: whatever you say
You: hey! I think I deserve it