vii| rules and discoveries

DELILAH SAT BESIDE RANDY AS THEY WATCHED HALLOWEEN

DELILAH SAT BESIDE RANDY AS THEY WATCHED HALLOWEEN. He had his arm around her. She sat between him and some boy with the last name Carpenter.

"That is to red!" One boy said.

"Wait here comes another." Randy said. Delilah grabbed onto Randy's shirt. Even though she had seen this movie SEVERAL times, she never got used to it.

"How can you watch this shit over and over." Another boy asked.

"Shhh." Randy said as Delilah grabbed his beer and took a swig of it.

"I wanna see breasts." Stu said. "When do we see Jamie Lee's breasts?"

"Boys are so disgusting." Delilah scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"Breasts?" Randy said. "Not until trading places in '83. Jamie Lee was always the virgin in horror movies. She never showed a tit til she went legits."

"Could afford a decent pair." Some girl said.

"What did you say?" Randy said before going back to the movie. "That's why she always wanted the killer to be chasing her. Only virgins can do that. Don't you know the rules?"

"What rules?" Stu asked.

"You don't-" Randy sighed. Randy paused the movie. "Jesus Christ you don't know the rules?"

"Have an aneurysm why don't ya?" Stu said.

"There are certain rules that one must abide by in order to successfully survive a horror movie. For instance, number 1, you can never have sex." Everyone groaned as the Carpenter boy kissed Delilah's neck. She pushed him off with s chuckle, but he kept his arm around her. "Big no no! Set in death. Number 2 you can never drink or do drugs." Everyone cheered again. The Carpenter kid hit his beer against Delilah's and took a drink. She chuckled and took a swig. "It's a sun factor. It's a sin. And number 3, never ever ever under any circumstances say I'll be right back because you won't be back."

"I'm getting another beer you want one?" Stu asked.

"Yeah sure." Randy nodded.

"I'll be right back!" Stu exclaimed.

"See you push the laws and ya end up dead." Randy said. "Okay, I'll see ya in the kitchen with a knife."

A few people left but being as drunk as she was, Delilah didn't notice. She also didn't notice how she was sitting on the Carpenter boys lap.

The phone began to ring and Randy got up to answer.

"Hello? Yeah." Randy said. There was a pause and he slowly began stand up. "Holy shit. Listen up, they found Principal Himbry dead. He was gutted and hung from the goal post on the football field."

"What are we waiting for, let's go see before they pry him down!" The Carpenter boy exclaimed. Before he stood up he pressed a long kiss to Delilah's lips.