Chapter 43

I was sat in the common room with Levi and his squad. Levi seemed to be quiet and just glaring at everyone.

"Oi, if you don't want to be lonely your whole life I suggest you start talking." I whispered to him.

He groaned then laid down putting his head on my lap.

"So how long have you two been together?" Petra asked trying to break the awkward silence.

"Oh a long time.. like over 10 years."

"Are you married?"

"Engaged, we both ended up proposing to each other this morning."

She gasped, "Can I see the rings?"

"Yeah sure." I said taking Levi's hand by the wrist and showing her the ring he was wearing, then my own, "They have our names engraved into the bands."

Levi yanked his hand away roughly.

"I don't think your fiancé likes us very much." She laughed awkwardly.

"No he's just an asshole, if he didn't like you he would have beaten one of you half to death by now.."

She looked at me shocked so I just shrugged.

"I'll beat the shit out of you Ash." Levi muttered.

"I know baby." I sighed.

I looked at Petra to see she was horrified.

"Only when he first found out I was a titan." I said to her, "He doesn't hit me now."

"I will in a minute." He muttered.

"Okay, are you being like this because you didn't get to cum earlier?" I asked him.

"Why would you say that in front of people?!" He yelled, "Erase their memory!"

I erased the last sentence I had said from everyone in the rooms mind.

"You wanna go back to our room and finish what we were doing?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He said getting up.

We both excused ourselves then went up to our room, this time we made sure to lock the door. As soon as we were in we started undressing each other.

"Am I bottoming again?" He asked.

"Yeah, and as a punishment for being an ass I'm making you watch yourself being fucked."

"Oh? How are you going to do that?" He asked as soon as we were both naked and hard.

I looked at the long mirror hanging on the wall.

"What position?"

Before he could do anything I made him put his hands on the wall either side of the mirror and bend over.

I thrusted into him without warning making him cry out.

"Captain..." I groaned.

"Say my name." He said as I pushed into him again.

"C-captain.."

"My name!" He yelled angrily as I pushed in harder.

"Levi.."

I forced him to look at his own face in the mirror. Occasionally he'd shut my eyes, every time he did so I'd stop moving until he re-opened them.

"Look at yourself." I ordered when I saw his eyes drift to me in the mirror.

He looked so I pushed in again earning a loud moan.

"Oh fuck! Faster Ash~!"

"Only if you beg Captain~"