𝟸𝟺. ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ʙᴇsᴛ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

2.5 months left until graduation

Jordyn's heels of her pristine mary-jane's clacked against the dirty tiles of the school floors. The hallway was quiet and empty, allowing for an easy sprint to her locker.

Jordyn was late.

Super late.

With no one to welcome her in the early morning halls, Jordyn resorted to her old habit of arriving just on time. It had worked for the last two weeks. But now, she came to regret her decision of trying to fix her sleep schedule by sleeping longer.

Back to the four hours, she decided.

The lunch break was probably the worst time of the day. It had always been bad, but slightly less agonizing with people around who distracted her from the horrors of the cafeteria.

Jordyn sat down at the table she had frequented with her friends. With the minor change of being completely alone. She heard the people gossiping about her in the corridors, classrooms, toilets, the parking lot – everywhere.

Only few actually dared to come and ask her the question that was hot on all their minds. Where were Adam, Bree, Chase and Leo?

Everyone got the same disappointing reply; they won't come back, they moved. Nothing more, nothing less. No matter how hard her classmates tried to pry some information out of her, she stayed silent. She was good at that. Closing off was one of her specialties back in the day.

The secrecy around the Bionic Academy didn't allow Jordyn to speak about it to anyone yet. Even her parents only really knew half of it. The president wanted to see how it all worked out before announcing it to the public.

After all, if something went wrong, he could always weasel his way out of it and say he had nothing to do with it. That's politics for you.

All in all, Jordyn's school days followed the same pattern. Boring and eventless. Without the Davenports, a sense of normalcy returned to the school.

Bionic Arm
12.03 p.m.

im a student!
A STUDENT!
not a mentor, STUDENT!!!
HOW
WHY
THIS IS NOT OK
HOW CASNDKJASDJ

hello to u too
lovely day, i agree
im doing fine, thanks for asking

i got no time for your sarcasm
WHY DID EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU
LET ME BELIEVE
THAT IM GOING TO BE A MENTOR!??!?!?