Song:Chit chat: Beach Weather

Song:
Chit chat: Beach Weather

Word Count: 2615

←« Midoriya Izuku »→

Class 2A had taken a trip to the beach. It was summer break and they had met up to hang out for the weekend.

Luckily the ones who had to work, summer jobs, were able to take the day off to relax.

Of course, not everyone was as lucky.

Midoriya Izuku was running late to the meet up. His boss wasn't the best; late night hours, overtime, it drove him crazy. So he had slept in making him late to the hangout.

Obviously he was a hard worker, and it was only a summer job so it wasn't a big deal. He sighed heavily popping his back then slumping in the seat of his car.

He rubbed at his eyes and started his car. He wasn't planning on getting into the water, just sunbathe or catch up with some of his friends.

Once he pulled into a parking spot and turned off his car he got out and stretched. His shirt was white with some random anime in black and white on it, pale blue shorts to match and his unmatching pair of red shoes. A thin, silver necklace he had gotten from Shoto as a gift was hanging loosely around his neck.

He noticed a bunch of his classmates were already in the ocean playing around. It looked like they were playing a game of chicken fight.

He giggled lightly as he stepped down into the sand, his bag in hand. He waved at a flailing Uraraka, who was sat on Eijiro's shoulders.

She was wearing a pale pink one piece that had a cute bow in the middle. Eijiro had on dark blue swim trunks, well, what looked dark blue.

Across from them was Denki and Katsuki. Denki seemed to be the one on Katsuki's shoulders, he had that look on his face. He grimaced and wondered what they did to poor Denki.

He decided to take a seat on the sand underneath an umbrella and just watch. He laughed softly whenever he could hear Katsuki's profanities and Iida's scolding voice.

Izuku felt his phone vibrate and pulled it up and unlocked it. It was a message from his boss; of course.

Kokose: I need you to come in today. We're short staffed and need the extra help, thank you.

Izuku scoffed harshly staring down at his phone. Kokose didn't even give him a choice on the matter, he didn't want to say no but he really wanted to spend time with his friends. But he really needed the money at this time.