Chapter 4{petite suites you}

Daisy's pov

"Daisy wake up!!"my mom shouted switching on the lights.Who the fuck told parents that they can't talk when the lights are off."Daisy wake the fuck up you're going to be late for school!"
Shit I'm late!.I woke up rushing to the bathroom did my morning routine.
After I was done I got dressed.

"Why can't see that you're wearing like a street child"mom said rolling her eyes

"Why can't see that you're wearing like a street child"mom said rolling her eyes."there's nothing wrong with me dressing like this.bye"I said shutting the door.fuck I'm 15 minutes late.I started running to school.

**************
I finally reached school.i took my books from my locker then walked to class.bumping into someone chest. "watch where you going you fucker!"
The voice shouted."I'm sorry"I said quietly looking at her.Holy shit!!. She handsomely beautiful."It's okay  petite"She said.God her voice is Soo deep!!.wait did she just called me petite?."my name is Daisy not petite!"
I spat."ooh, Feisty"she chuckled darkly.

"I'm not Feisty.i was just telling you that my name is Daisy not petite!"I said poking her chest as she was looking at me with a raised eyebrow.
"But petite suites you"she said licking her lips."you know that petite means a very short height girl?"I asked."yes I know that's why I called you petite cause you're short"she said.

"You're insulting me!!"I shouted. "yeah,I know"she said leaving.i run after her to give her a piece of my mind."wait up!"I tripped falling into her hands as the classroom door opened.her body hottest the floor as my lips crashed into hers."ouuuuuu!"
The whole class started cheering and banging the table.i awkwardly got up from her.luckily the teacher wasn't in the class.

"Looks like we have a new couple!" Emily shouted earning the whole class's cheer."raven,you didn't tell me anything about this beautiful lady who just kissed.byt yet you call yourself my best friend"the guy who was seating with raven gasped dramatically."they're both new here?"
I asked."duh,but you do realise that you just kissed the new,hot rich kid"
Emily wiggled her eyebrows.

"It was mistake"I whispered since the seating in front of us."yeah, right"she rolled her eyes."sorry,class I was on a meeting.so we have two new faces, please welcome them"the teacher announced."Daisy please show miss Riley around when both of you are free"what why should I?."why me?"I asked."because I trust you"she said. "looks like we will be having a quality time together, petite"she smirked.