Chapter 3{tryna lose weight}

Daisy's pov

After I was done,I fixed myself and wiped my tears.putting a smile on my face.'remember we don't cry in front of people'.I said to myself as I walked out of the bathroom going straight to my class."you took 19 minutes,Miss Jackson"Miss Anderson clicking her nails on her table."I'm sorry it won't happen again"I said smiling."what were you doing in the bathroom?"
Emily asked.

"Stuff"I said seating next to her."what staff?"she asked."staff people do in the toilet"I answered."okay cool"she said.
"Okay class we have our first project. You have to paint something that would catch my eye and it must meaningful message behind it!!,the due date is next week monday.So you have the whole week!"She announced as the bell started ringing.

We all went out of class."Daisy, please put your all in this you have a talent that you keep holding it back.please let it go and start expressing your talent"Miss Anderson said smiling leaving me shocked.Did she just compliment me?.

"Where's Mia?"I asked emily. "probably doing science as we speak"
She rolled her eyes."hi, guys"Mia smiled looking at us."yeah, let's go eat I'm hungry"she said heading to the cafeteria."well I'm not hungry you guys go I will be at the table"I said.

"What did you eat in the morning?"
Mia asked."Muffins and milk"I lied.
"Just leave she's being her cheese girl bitch mood"she said rolling her eyes playfully.i just looked at her with my annoyed look.and she just left with Mia.

I sometimes feel like punching her god damn face.i'm so hungry but I don't wanna eat since I'm tryna lose weight but she thinks I'm acting like I'm a some sort of cheese girl.FUCK MY LIFE!!!!!.