chapter 5 (getting used to things)

3rd pov-

Ash was gently carrying (y/n) in his arms. (Y/n) wasn't used to being carried so gentle before. "Rockruff?... (Where are we going?...)" She asked softly, "pika! Pikachu! (where going to pokemon school ash goes too!)" Pikachu replied, "rock?...(pokemon school?)" She asked courisly tilting her head a bit. "Do you think she'll like the school?" Ash asked Sophocles, "hopefully...I've never seen such a aggressive rockruff before" Sophocles replied and soon gets there. They soon get to the school and walk into their classroom.

---

mallow perks up, "you're back! Is that the rockruff you we're talking about?" Mallow asked, "poor thing...what happened to it?...." Lana asked worriedly. Ash nods, "yeah, she was pretty injured, so far she isn't very found of humans" ash explains, Lillie gulps a bit nervously, sure she was getting used to pokemon because they really aren't as terrifying as she thinks they are. Professor kukui walks over, "that's great you found her! She needs to take it easy so she can get ready" he said and was about to gently pet her however she flinches a bit in fear but seems to relaxed a bit when kukui gently pets her head. Rontom dex decided to chip into this conversation, "one of the best ways to help a Pokemon social is the interact it with other pokemon to further improve it's mental health" it explains, "good idea!" Ash said and gently places her down, Lana's popplio and eevee were the first to approach her. "Vee vee! (Hi there!) Sandy said happily,

 popplios eyes sparkles as she can't wait to befriend her

.  (y/n) gulps a bit nervously, "ruff...(hey...) She said a bit nervously looking down at the floor. "I'm sure she'll get used to them and start playing with them in no time! She'll just need some time" kukui said trying not to make ash as worried about her well being.
---

Soon the class goes outside to the beaches, the Pokemon enjoy going outside and playing in the water. Popplio barks happily as she was of course the first to jump into the water, "EEVEE!! (WAIT FOR ME!!)" Sandy said as he quickly goes after her, Sophocles let out togedemaru while he decided to try out his new metal detector he made himself to see what he can find out this beach. Litten was laying on the rocks relaxing the heat from the son. "Pikachu pika pika! (Come on (y/n), let's play volleyball!)" Pikachu said and goes to the court. Pikachu, togedemaru, (y/n) and alolan marowak were going to be playing in duos. Pikachu was first, smacking the ball to the other side of the net with his lightening bolt shape tail. Togedemaru quickly bounces up hitting the ball right back and then (y/n) bounces it right back hitting it when her head. Soon (y/n) couldn't help but admit it, but she was actually having fun,sure it was harder for her to see things since one eye is covered and she still has healing wounds, but It was a nice exercise and it definitely was much better than the alternative of being anywhere near her ex trainer.(y/n) almost felt as if she didn't have anything to worry right now. They were outside for a while, popplio had been practicing her bubble blowing through her nose, she was improving as they wouldn't pop as fast as they would before. Ash was enjoying himself catching Magikarps and other fish Pokemon and returning them right back to the ocean afterwards. Soon class ended, everyone and their pokemon began to leave. Ash smiles as he was glad (y/n) was slowly coming out of her shell. As (y/n) followed ash, kukui and Pikachu, she could have sworn she seen Amelia, making her hide behind ash and Pikachu, Pikachu looks at the rockruff in confusion, (y/n) his behind them until she saw the woman's face to see that it wasn't her...she didn't even realize she was shaking, ash picks her up, "are you ok?..." Ash asked a bit worried, "what happened?" Kukui asked, "she was hiding and was shaking" ash explains, (y/n) nods that she is ok, she was just relieved she didn't see who she had thought she saw...

---

Kukui was cooking dinner for him and ash, (y/n) practically devoured the food easily, she was quite hungry from earlier. Rowlet was already knocked out asleep after eating his share of food. (Y/n) still isn't the most talkative right now, but she is slowly improving at least, soon her wounds should heal just find hopeful and her fur should grow and cover the more smaller scars. After dinner, everyone in the house got ready and went to bed. (Y/n) climbs on the pillow that she slept in last time, she yawns and stretches before quickly going to sleep, she felt much safer in this house rather than being in the forest alone.

---

Amilia came back home after going to a party with her friends, it's been 2 days since the incident with (y/n), ugh, how come she hasn't come crawling back to her? What else was (y/n) going to do? She had no one else, she's to weak of a Pokemon to survive out there in the wilderness. Amilia huffs softly putting down her purse, grabbing a bag of pokemon food she has and starts shaking it, usually whenever she did this, she could barging in to come and eat, but still, no response! Amilia tosses the bag back in the lower cabinet. Hmph, she'll come crawling back, but for right now, she actually caught a new Pokemon, a purrloin, she was sleeping on the couch, finally a Pokemon that is less whiney and needy, amilia couldn't even leave the house before that dumb rockruff would bark whine loudly, amilia scoffs, but she'll come back eventually, amilia is all that she has left...

---

FINALLY A NEW CHAPTER!!

sorry that it's a bit shorter, but at least I managed to get something out before spring break ends X3

I still got to continue to watch the show, any help in the comments would be highly appreciated

Thank youuuuu X3