BBB[S1 EP1] The Beginning

Start from the beginning

"*Yaawn* you were just as bad atok" Cahaya pointed out. "Cahaya's right Atok" Atok walked up to angin, "Its not my fault, im old. You, on the other hand, are still young." "How are you atok" Angin greeted

"Im fine, All right, Lets all go home."
Each of them all walked off the station, heading towards the van as the TTM were talking to their grandpa with what happened in the train.

Little did they know a space alien was bickering with its robots about powdered chocolate.
.
.
.
"All right, were here" Api immediately got off the van that was parked on the side of their Grandpa's house and faced he front of it. "Wow, this house looks ancient!" He exclaimed. "Just like you atok" snickering as he got smacked by tanah. "You still got your mouth running?" Tanah deadpanned.

"Hehe, it was just a joke" Api chuckled. "Eh, its alright, lets just go inside" Tok Aba sighed as they walked in the ancient house. "You got to be more respectful to your elders api" Air mocked the fiery boy, "I know!" Api's face turned red from both shame and embarrassment from being reminded.

"Turn your voice down" Petir spoke out shocking Api, Petir was giving a sleepy Cahaya a piggy back ride followed by Daun holding Cahaya's back. Api calmed down but, stomped his way inside.

Two rooms we're shown to the septuplets. One was for the four youngest(Api, Air, Daun, Cahaya) with two bunk beds on each side of the room with a drawer in between the two, on the backside of the room were a bunch of shelves and more drawers with the walls and roof filled with stars and some accessories.

Heres their room

The other had one bunk bed and a bed beside the window, the walls and roof was also covered in stars, with some drawers and some other accessories added

The other had one bunk bed and a bed beside the window, the walls and roof was also covered in stars, with some drawers and some other accessories added. "These should be enough, your all not staying here for long anyway." Tok aba spoke out as each of the sibling examined their rooms with wonder. Only Both Cahaya and Air flopping onto their bed immediately which was both the bottom bunk.

"This looks AWESOME!!" Api excitedly punched the air and suddenly gave two thumbs up, with Daun jumping with joy. The two running to check on their elder brothers room. "I call top bunk!!! And Tanah, you can take the bottom" Angin quickly climbed the on the top of the bunk bed "im fine being at the bottom" Tanah says as he sat down on that bed. "Woah" Petir softly spoke out in wonder with the sight he was beholden out the window.

"WOAAHOHOHOOH!!!" Angin Pushed Petir out of the way to gaze upon the view, Petir on other hand glared at him, sending a shiver down Angin's spine. Tanah sweatdropped as he worries this may start a fight, but his worries drop when petir just sat down on his bed and took his shoes off.

"Why do they get a window?!" Api yelled pointing with both his hands towards the subject of the matter, with Daun nodding his head agreeing with his brother.

"I cant change the structure of this house cant i?" Tok Aba stated. "We can let you guys view out the window at times." Tanah bargained "really? Mmmm... Fine! and thank you for the rooms Atok!!" Api straightened up and spoke in gratitude. Tanah chuckled at Api's antics while daun thanked atok too.