6--Arlo's First Kiss (possibly More)

Idk if i have said that they have kissed in any other parts but if i have then forget that happed this did happed. Okay and also ik that i havent been as consistent with posting and im so srry but i have like no ideas and im working on another little story 2 daddies one little so thays why im busy sorry. However tell me if you want this other story bc i don't wanna not do enough on this story and then nobody gives a fuck about the other so yeah please say what you think ty BYE.

.....................

Not bye ummmmm
This chapter is alot smutty/er then what i thought it would be i juat got a little carried away but tell me if you want more like this or more like what i normally do xoxo
Now for real BYEEEE

.......................

" Baby boy it's time to leave now we need to get home so that we can have some food! " Rowen yelled from the other room to where Arlo was with Thalia. They to boys were at Karson and Thalia's house so that the youngers could see eachother for awhile.

"Noooooo i no wanna! I wanna stay wiw Thalia! " Arlo yelled from the living room. Rowen rolled his eyes and left the kitchen to go get his little so that they could finally go home. Karson followed after and smiled as Thalia ran to hug him.

"Baby boy~ C'mere its time to go home now." Rowen said to Arlo as he picked him up. "Daddyyyyy. Please 5 more minutes " the younger boy begged. "No Arlo you said that half an hour ago it is really time for us to get going"

Arlo huffed and turned his head away from the older boy that was right in front of him.

"Well I'll see ya soon " Rowen said to Karson as he left the house. "We have another mission soon anyway "and with that he left to home with a moody boy on his hip.

Once they made it home Rowen placed Arlo on the sofa
"You wanna whatch somthing baby?"
All he got in response was Arlo flipping him off and sticking out his tongue. He walked straight over to the boy and pulled him up by his wrist.

"Oh baby why don't you just listen." the older man said in a stern voice at Arlo."You cannot just do that and get away with it huh".
Arlo struggled in his grasp "Im sorry please! I didn't mean to Rowen. Dony Spank me please it hurts real bad! "
"I dont think i will spank you today baby boy but you will go upstairs to my room. Now. "

The little boy ran straight up and sat on the floor next to his daddy's bed and wondered what his punishment would be. He knew that sexual punishments were aloud but they hadn't happened for the two yet and as soon as the thought came to mind he got quite excited.

Rowens POV
I decided that today we would have our first sexual punishment. I walked towards the 'room' at the end of the corridor. It was full of sex toys ropes gags plugs and lingerie.

For today i just picked ot some lether straps and some handcuffs. I only grap these for now because i dont know how Arlo would feel about it yet we have been together for about 8 months now and we haven't even kissed. If he looks fine i may add to his punishment but for now I will just tie him up.

Nobody's POV
Arlo sat patiently next to the bed and once he heard footsteps he already began to tear up because he knew it was a punishment he wasn't going to enjoy it (AT ALL).

"Baby boy." Rowen said as he opened the door to his room "Oh~ Good boy huh. Trying to get a bit of slack yeah. Mhm. "

Honestly after the words good boy left his daddy's mouth he stopped listening completely and smiled a bit.

"Arlo now is not the time to be smiling bratty boy"

The boys smile dropped and turned into a pout. This made Rowen chuckle and smile at his little one.
"i feel like im not really punishing you because this so called punishment is just me trying out somthing new to our relationship. So dont whine. "

Arlo was instructed to close his eyes and sit still so he done that. He hates being told what to do and rarely dose it but he is already getting a punishment why make it worse. Whilst he was sat there a blindfold was put over his eyes and he was told to stand up by his daddy.

"Sit on the bed right in the middle. I'll guide you."Rowen said to his little boy. Alro done just that and sat down where he was guided."Move over a bit Arlo" And arlo done that. "Again my little brat"

"Im moving around when you were meant to guide me tl the middle of the bed why should i-" Arlo argued untill he was cut off by a rough kiss of his dom. And the younger gladly obeyed and kissed back.

Rowen softly nibbled on Arlos bottom lip asking for entry and he crawled up onto the bed sitting in front of the little boy. He tapped his thighs and Arlo got up to straddle him their lips still moving is sync.

Arlo was really happy all this happened because he had waited long enough foe this to happen for him.

Soon Rowen pulled back and placed his forehead on Arlo's.
"You're amazing little one" he said as he laid him down on his back.
"What are you doing daddy? "
"Baby its still your punishment so im going yo strap you to the bed and your going to stay here for a while. "
"Nooo, ill be good daddyy no"

The older chuckled and tied the littles hands to the headboard and his feet to the bottom of the bed.

"DADDY. NO"
"Baby i let you off quite well with this okay so just take it and stay here"
"But it would be boring do you just not give a fuck about me huh"
"Language Baby you will get your mouth washed out after this now just leave it at that. "
"Come on daddy that is still so boring for while im here"
"Thats the point baby boy so stop the whining."
"You fucking asshole "
"Arlo Language and i have a better idea dont worry baby. "

Rowen left his bedroom to go back dow the hall and into the 'room' and get something arlo can 'play with' or mabye its something that will play with him.

He grabbed a vibrating dildo it was fairly small though but he wanted to be able to go into the room and play with the little on a bit so he grabbed that instead.

He slowly walked back in the room but before anything was done he took of Arlo's blindfold and showed him what he was going to use. Arlo sat there bit his lip and nodded before the blindfold was put back on him.

Rowen stripped the boy down to nothing(dont ask how idk he just did) and slowly eased the toy inside his little baby. He held the remote in his hand and was going to leave the room untill he had an idea instead because he didn't want his baby to just get pleasure out of this so why not embarrass him a bit.

"Daddy are you going to stay here please"
"Yeah baby daddy is going to go on games with his friends with his headset on so you're gonna have to stay as quiet as possible "
"Daddy no thats embarrassing nooo"
"if you're quiet they wont know baby huh"

Arlo pouted but sharply moaned once the toy was turned on he had heavy breaths with did make rowen laugh since it was only on stage 1 and there was 15 stages to the vibrations.

The man grabbed his headset and began talking to his friends.

OMG
Ik but idk if i want to do the whole tbing because idk if rhis sis what the people who are reading my story want so if you guys do you're gonna have to say and i will continue with this so i like do a part where he is on the phone with arlo in the back round and the friends reactions sooo yeahhhh xxxx
Let me know guys

1428 words ✌️