5--Lazy Day

Fluff--

It was early in the morning about 7:45 and Rowen woke up to his little boy cuddling up into his chest. He didn't dare move a muscle apart from when he wrapped his arms around him holding him closer. With his free arm Rowen grabed his phone off of the bed side table and scrolled through tiktok and replied to some messages from work.

The man had only been laying there holding his boy in his arms for about 20 or so minutes and he could feel Arlo move around in his arms and stretch out indicating that he was about to wake. Rowen smiled sweetly at Arlo and waited for him to fully wake up. He could see the boys eyelids get lighter and they opened to a squint. A smile was placed on the younger boys lips as he too wrapped his arms around the other.

"Morning sweetheart. Sleep well? "
Rowen asked once Arlo wrapped his small arms around his neck.
"Mhm"
"Baby boy im off work today so i was hopeing that you would want to spend the day with me? "

For the past few weeks Rowen had been very busy with his work in the gang dealing with money. That had left Arlo quite lonely but he has learnt his way around the house a bit better.

Arlo looked up at Rowen qith a sparkle in his eyes nodding his head continuously. The elder man grabbed his head and kissed his nose before leting go of Arlo and standing up off the bed. Arlo whined and made grabby hand for Rowen to come back but he instead was picked ip and placed on his daddy's hip.

The littlw boy giggled and lay his head on Rowens shoulder while they walked downstairs to get breakfast.

"How about hash browns and a bacon sandwich for breakfast baby boy? " Rowen asked. Arlo nodded his head and kissed Rowens neck.

Rowen chuckled at his action and strapped Arlo into his highchair before going to make the food.

After eating and brushing their teeth Rowen told Arlo to go get blankets and pillows. The taller man went to go make popcorn for the two. The little boy came back with no pillows or anything to make thw two comfortable on the couch.

"Baby i told you to get som blankets and pillows for us? Whats up? " he noticed that his little boy had tears in his eyes and he looked a bit annoyed.

"I wan get something comfy but cant becwause- " after that the boy just pointed at the buttons on his top and puffed his bottom lip out. Rowen chucked slightly at Arlo.

"Come here baby boy. Ill do it" he said in response. Alro waddled over.

Once his buttons were undone he had to go upstairs to get blankets and pillows but he asked for another thing. "Daddy you cwme plees i wan to get on owther clowfs" he placed a big smile on his face and Rowen walked behind his all the way to Arlos little room.

"Whitch one baby boy" Rowen said pointing at all the pajamas Arlo had. Thw little jumped up pointing at his bear pjs and his favourite teddy.

Rowen grabbed them off the hangers andpicked aelo up to change him into the new clothes

Afterwards Arlo giggled while the older spun round with him in his arms and bounced down the stairs. Arlo held tightly to Rowen's shoulder and continued to laugh and giggle.

The two got comfortable on the sofa with Rowen as the big spoon and arlo as the little one they put on a Disney movie and Arlo sat there happily while Rowen just smiled at the younger's face.