3--Club

No bodys POV
Today Rowen had a suprise for the little boy who had been acting unreasonably for the past week or so.

The older male had punished him multiple times but has never been too harsh by using any of the punishment toys. He didn't want to use them this early in their relationship. It had been about 9 months and they were happy but in all honesty Rowen was just a bit soft.

Even though Arlo knew this he still wouldn't use it against Rowen but somtimes he would push his buttons a bit knowing that the punishments weren't going to be that bad. Obviously he still hates being spanked but he knew what pain to prepare for.

Rowen began to think about why the punishments weren't affecting the younger like they did and believe it or not he quickly got the right idea.

Today he was going to up Arlo's spanking and humiliate him. The plan was that they were heading out with Thalia and Karson to Karson's club. The good thing was that many littles went there because of the owner being a daddy (Karson ) and having a little (Thalia) . It technically became a DDLG/DDLB club. But that means that if Arlo acts up nobody will be discussed if he gets spanked right there and then. They wound also understand why.

The group were going on a day off with the staff whom also had littles. It was normal to. Each of the younger ones were very exited to go and their doms just like to see them happy.

It was about 4 o'clock and they were aloud to stay there till 7 or possibly longer if each if the two were good.

After about 10 minutes they arrived and Thalia ran straight to the door grabbing Arlo's hand tightly. Suddenly they stopped when they saw the rest of the staff and their littles by the door. Arlo stood there wide eyed as Thalia quickly caught her eye on another little girl wearing a fluffy pastel dress.

She thought she looked so cute!

Just a moment later Karson and Rowen turned the corner and Rowen wrapped his arms around his littles waist. Thalia ran up to Karson and stood next to him still taking glances at the girl in the beautiful dress.

Karson chucked and greeted everyone with a subtle hello and a smile while walking past to open the door.

Once they were open everyone made there way in but considering the was only 6 people (not including the main 4) didn't take long. But the fact of there only being 6 people each of the doms wondered where the other 4 were.
"Where is James,Macy. Oh and Willo and Kenzie." Karson asked after everyone sat down.

Nobody knew and they all assumed that they were probably just late like usual. The fore people were more or less the least favourite. Well the littles were. They were always bratty and thought that they were the best ones there because there ages in their head spaces were about 4-6.

(Arlos is about 6 months - 2 years. 6 months is when he is more child like and sort of changes his voice but 2 ish is when he is more sexual towards Rowen and is more needy but is still childish and isnt needy that that all the time. And Thalia is about 1-2 again with younger age comes younger like needs and older means in more of a needy way but not all the time. The rest I'll tell when they are known more <3 )

However the two older ones never really punished them for their behaviour. They constantly bossed everyone around but if anyone done anything to them there doms would flip out amd it annoyed everyone. The younger two had there doms wrapped around their fingers.

The slight awkwardness soon slipped away when all of the younger ones ran off to go play with the toys in the corner there was all sorts :colouring books and pencils, pens, legos, dolls, teddys and much more.

They other 3 littles were Skye, Hugo and Koda. Hugo had a mommy dom (Emery) Skye had a daddy (Raven ) and Koda also had a daddy (Jackson).

Arlo and Koda became friends straight away and were playing cars together as Thalia went up to Skye and ask about her dress. Skye was colouring in talking to Hugo who had a teddy.