Artemis: Glad your back Zatanna.(smiles) Although does it have anything to with Sasuke being here?

Zatanna(blushes): Sasuke, Uh well. I mean ...

Artemis: Don't worry, your secrets safe with me. Does this mean you're officially joining the team?

Zatara: Tup hae meti ni sti reporp ecalp.

Zatara chanted an incantation to lift two of the smaller crates and Red Tornado summoned a small tornado to lift the big one at the bottom.

Zatanna: I don't know. Zatara's so overprotective. I mean, just getting him to let me visit takes a full day of wheedling. I wish he'd just give me a little space.

Right as Zatanna said that, Zatara, Batman and Red Tornado vanished in a flash of light.

Zatanna: Dad!

Everyone was left shock as the three
League members who were just standing there just vanished.

In Fawcett City, Billy Batson was watching a news report with his Uncle Dudley.

Cat Grant: Today in Fawcett City, Captain Marvel defeated an attack by the creatures known as "Ibac" and "Sabbac".

Uncle Dudley ruffled Billy's hair before disappearing like Zatara and the others.

Billy: Uncle Dudley! Don't know which of my enemies is behind this but I know a iob for Captain Marvel when I see one. Shaz-

Right as Billy was about to transform he looks up and sees that Cat Grant who was just giving the news report had disappeared as well.

Billy: Whoa. Looks like Uncle D isn't the only one who's gone missing.

Billy heard a crash outside and ran to the window and saw that a car almost hit a little girl and crashed into a light pole. The grown woman he saw sitting there before was gone as well.

Billy: All the grownups are gone, and Cap's a grown up. If I change I could disappear too.

Back at the cave Robin, Sasuke and Zatanna were inside while there other were looking for refugeed kids

Wally(Hologram): We've set up refugee center at the high school gym. Any luck with-

Robin: No.Can't reach the batcave, the hall of justice or the Watchtower- or any adult hero, not even Red arrow

Kid flash: Guess were on our own. Kid Flash out

Zatanna: Traditional media is offline but kid's worldwide are posting the same thing. Every adult, 18 or older has disappeared. The sorcery necessary to pull this off.... Scary big.

Sasuke: Then we'll need you to find it's source

Zatanna:How am i-

Robin: He's right, i pulled this footage. It's your dad helping us locate Wotan and the injustice league last month.

Zatanna: But the-the words, i mean, that only part of it. The rest takes training and guys. I'm-i'm just not on Zatara's level.

Sasuke: I know it's hard. But you can do it, We'll find your dad, Superman, all of them.

Robin: It's what we do.

Sasuke smiles at Zatanna to reassure her that everything's going to be okay, she does a small smiles back at him.

Robin: "Miss Martian, any Luck?".

Miss Martian (comms): With finding anyone? No, no heroes, we're rounding up any children we find and Artemis is keeping them busy.