Sabre sighed. "Alright, you can come. Just don't tell anyone else I did this, especially if we can't get Rainbow back."

Elemental nodded and rushed forward with a confident grin. "I've wanted to fight Void and the Darkness for a long time! Let's go!"

Before Sabre could respond, Elemental flew into the air and Sabre had to quickly flap his wings to catch up with the Steve.

----

Sabre landed in the bushes beside Elemental, making his wings disappear for the time being.

Sabre noticed that they were in the place where the prophecy had originated.

"Where should we sneak in?" Sabre asked Elemental, before noticing he had a sword in his hand.

"Sneak in?" Elemental chuckled, clutching the sword tighter.

Sabre stared at him for a second, before Elemental darted towards the building surrounded by Darkness.

"Elemental!" He yelled, although tried to stay quiet to not alert the Darkness.
"Elemental!!" He tried again, chasing after him.

Well, there goes all of my plans of sneaking in.

The Darkness turned to stare at Elemental, who slashed at them before they reacted.

Sabre slammed into one of them before it could attack Elemental, and the two fought off the four Darkness quickly.

"What were you thinking?! You can't just charge in like that!" Sabre scolded him, and Elemental smiled at him.

"Yes, I can. It also worked!" Elemental pointed to the disintegrating figures of Darkness on the ground beside them.

"Ugh, fine. It did. But can we please sneak into the building this time?" Sabre asked with a sigh.

"Alright, alright." Elemental groaned, before walking towards the building.

The building was already open, and lava trickled down from the roof.

The explanation of all the colours of the Steves had black creeping from the edges towards the centre.

Sabre gasped as he saw Soul, Corruption and Void standing in there. He reported his sightings to Elemental, who was crouched behind him.

"Can you see Rainbow?" Elemental asked, and Sabre shook his head.

"I can't see Rainbow. He might be in there, around the corner," Sabre paused to point to a wall that curved around to another part of the building, "But I'm not sure."

Elemental looked worried, and Sabre crept to the wall and shuffled along it.
"Just follow me. Quietly." Sabre muttered, "Hopefully they can't see us."

Sabre heard the three Darkness leaders talking, but he couldn't quite catch what they were talking about.

Sabre crept forward, peeking his head around the corner. Of course, at that moment, the three stopped talking for a bit.

Void turned slightly and Sabre had to duck back. Elemental was behind him, looking curious.

"There's some sort of machine there. I don't know what it's for." Sabre whispered as the two backed up, "I think Void made some sort of machine, and Rainbow might be in it but I couldn't see it fully."

After an awkward pause, Sabre sighed. "We're going to have to confront them. If Rainbow is in trouble, we can't just let them go, right?"

Elemental nodded with a solemn expression. "Right." Was all he said.