24: Pass Through

24: Pass Through

"Ha-ah!"

My body arched when Hendrix's lips trailed itself on my collarbone. He was so skilled that I only closed my eyes for a moment yet he already took off the upper part of my dress. He was now pleasuring me with his wet kisses all over my chest.

"They are mine," he said as he coped with my two mounds, while his forefinger played with my nipples. I pulled his hair when he started nibbling my left breast. Napasigaw ko ng malakas ng tumama ang likod ko sa mesa dahil bigla niya akong tinulak. "Damn, I'm sorry! Are you in pain?"

"Mukha bang hindi, Hendrix?" inis na sabi ko. He hoisted my body and I latched onto him like a monkey when he started to walk. "Maglalakad ka ba sa hallway habang nakahubad ang asawa mo?"

"Yeah, I could even scream and tell them you're mine, and only mine alone, Isabella," he proudly said.

"Gago lang?" nakangisi kong sabi. Subali, agad 'yon nawala ng bigla siyang huminto nang makaabot kami sa sentro ng kastilyo. "H-Hendrix, nagbibiro ka lang sa sinabi mo, hindi ba?"

He looked at me mischievously, while plastering that sly smirk on his lips. He planted a soft kiss on my nose before he lifted his head up to look at the ceiling, but I know he's not admiring that chandelier. "ISABELLA VENIZE VAMOUSQUE-NILVANDER IS MINE!"

He screamed it out and a bolt of thunder struck my system, accompanied by embarrassment. Sinapak ko na lang ang balikat nito at agad siyang napangisi muli. He resumed walking and went up the stairs until we reached his chamber. Sinara niya ang pinto habang hinihintay ko siyang matapos sa ginagawa niya at nakasandal lamang ako sa kanyang dibdib.

He gently put me to bed and immediately crawled on top of me. Hendrix put his right palm on my cheek and caressed it slowly. "Do you want to rest or we'll continue where we left off?"

"I want you inside of me tonight, hubby..."

His mouth gape but it eventually shut and a grin followed afterwards. I then answered his kiss when he leaned over and began to move my hands while taking off his shirt. I feel different when I close my eyes, because it's not fear that struck me anymore. It's longing for his touch, for his kiss, for everything about him.

We tried multiple attempts to make love after the incident but my trauma surfaced everytime I closed my eyes and felt his touch. This time, it's different, it's fulfilling, it's warm. What Duchess Jasmine had said lifted me from the pool of my flaws, and I embraced my broken self to become a better version for my husband.

Hendrix never left, and I should hold onto that. He didn't judge me, instead, he let me feel how gentle he was, how patient he had been, and how much affection he could shower everyday. He's here, he's not going anywhere.

"Ha...ha..ahh.." Series of moans filled my lips when he entered his shaft inside me, and started to move slowly. I bit my lower lip when a scene entered my mind, and my fear crawled itself without my permission.

"Don't stop," I whispered when he suddenly stopped. I opened my eyes and tears started to fall. "I'm fine, just continue doing it, hubby. Mark me again, cover me with your touch, Hendrix. Make me your own."

"Bella..." he whispered in my ears. He put his one palm at the back of my head while the other half one of my hands. He resumed his pounding and in every deep thrust, my nails dug deeper on his back. "I missed your contracting inside, wife. It's tight, and it's mine, always be mine."

"Y-yes, it's yours...sa 'yo lang-ha!"

His thrust went fast. I always like how deep and pleasurable his manhood is inside of me. He knows where to tickle my spot, he knows where parts I like and it's making me insane. His lips found its way on mine again, and I answered it intently.

The moment my system filled the break, my body arched from the unbearable sensation. Hendrix planted his seed inside like he first did, and I'm never complaining of how full I am.

"More..." I said and pulled him for a kiss. "Make love to me until I'm satisfied, Hendrix."

He let out a soft chuckle. "Is that an order?"

"It is, may angal ka?" nakataas na kilay kong sabi.

He just smiled at me, then patted my head like he always did. "Look how brave my wife is now. I'm proud of you, Bella. For overcoming that fear, for not being swallowed by the thought, and for holding my hand."

"Kung proud ka sa 'kin, ipasok mo ulit sa 'kin 'yang alaga mo at kumilos ka muli, sige na please..."

His eyes darkened with desire. "I told you to never plead, Wife. It makes me insane, and I don't want to be rough but you're provoking me."

"Ooh," I let out a prolonged oh, then flashed a grin right before his eyes. "Why don't you try rough this time, right Hendrix?"

Mas lalo lamang siyang naging apektado sa ginagawa ko. He kissed my forehead first before he pulled me up and gently turned me over the bed. Napakagat-labi ako bago ko hawakan ng mahigpit ang kumot. He spread my legs a little wider and bent me over like a dog. Shit, he'll pound me in this position?

"Ah!" I squeaked when his manhood effortlessly entered my aching core. "Shit, that hits differently, Hubby."

"Because of your body position, wife."

Napapikit ako ng magsimula siyang bumayo ng mahina. He's always like that, teasing me with his slow movement until I beg him to do it faster. His hands found their way on my hanging breast and massages them gently while this thrusting non-stop.

I just let out a countless moan, making myself insanely embarrassed over moaning his name but he didn't mind it, it aroused him more. I begged for a faster pace, and he did it without delay. He thrust faster, faster until my moans began to hit the entire chamber. Napatigil kami ng biglang dumilim ang silid. Hendrix stopped the moment the lights turned off as if the power had but cut.

"Ah, shit!" he exclaimed.

"Hendrix!" I called him out.

Nawindang ang kaluluwa ko ng bigla niya akong yakapin. His shaft is still inside me and I felt his heavy weight will crush my weak body. Ramdam ko ang panginginig niya sa takot dahil masilan si Hendrix sa dilim.

We both collapsed on the bed but his embrace only grew tighter. I tried consoling him, easing his shaking while I combed his hair and hushed a soft sound.

"It's okay, it's alright. Nandito lang ako," I said.

"I was hiding in the closet when they arrived that night," he suddenly said, still burying himself on me. "I still remember what they did, but no one believed me. Someone made my mother drink a chalice, and it was dark in there but I saw it clearly with my own eyes.."

"It's alright, I'm here..." I mumbled.

"They said I'm insane, that's why the dethronement was approved. No one believed me, Bella. No one did."

"I believe you, Hendrix," I whispered to him.

The last went back on, and our eyes locked at each other. His sapphire orbs emitted a strong glimmer of hope, and I reciprocated such feeling.

"I love you," I confessed.

Hendrix smiled a little and cuddled close.

"I love you, Bella."

"If you love me, resume where we left off," agad na sabi ko na siyang nagpangiti sa kanya. He did what I said and I was full that whole night with his fluids, hoping that at least one could pass through.

•×•×•×•×•×•

VOTE | COMMENT | SHARE

are highly recommended. See you, wanderers!